SG

Posted on Dec 5, 2021
tastes weird

first time i am trying this flavour bc these are lots of reviews on it, but it leaves a weird aftertaste for me! nonetheless value for money. magnesium is such a staple in your diet so definitely add it to your list!

92770f2b-3a30-4c2d-a890-ecae5f43a7fb
Posted on Oct 11, 2021

I bought the lifetime calcium orange favor to try and it was ok but if compare to the blueberry one, the calcium content is lower so it is not so suitable for me.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Fantastic liquid magnesium. Taste is so good that kids are happy to take this!

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

The product arrived on time and was not damaged. In the past we have had breakage problems ordering from other companies.

Posted on Jan 29, 2021

this product is good and easily absorbable to our body because of the liquid form . The price is reasonable . This is my second purchase . The delivery is really fast and efficient .

Posted on Jan 26, 2021

Taste is good, I have hard times to swallow pills , so I look for liquid form or gummies to replace for pills. Plus, calcium absorb by your body easier through taking magnesium together. I think I made the right choice.

Posted on Jan 23, 2021

Bought it for my mom. Very good and tasty. She feels the result of using it already. As she has some stomach problems, this louis formula is so good for her. Using pills is bringing her stomach pain.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Didnt like the sourness part, ok with the calcium, didnt fall sick, I fall sick with normal calcium tablet

Posted on May 20, 2022

good supplement quality well packed

Posted on Mar 2, 2022