SG

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I began taking this product after having read and read about studies conducted in Cuba which related it to lowering cholesterol. After I revealed to my doctor that I had switched from the Zetia to the Red Yeast Rice, he admitted that he has a physician friend who also takes Red Yeast Rice with good results.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Fast shipping than expect and proper package. Great ingredient of old age ppl

this one is advised by my dr since I have high colesterol. Haven't started to use it yet. I Will update you with the result

Posted on Mar 22, 2013

I'm so excited about this product. I started taking it about 4 months ago, because my doctor wanted to put me on statin medication. My total cholesterol was at 259, with an HDL of 170!! I'm in my early 50's,eat a low-fat healthly diet, and exercise vigorously. However, because of menopause, my cholesterol spiked within the last year. I just got my lab work back this week, and my total cholesterol was down to 218, with an HDL of 140!! It dropped my HDL by 30 points!! I'm so tickled. No statins for me :-)

Posted on Dec 17, 2016

Bottle directions: take twice a day I started taking once a day..by the second day I was having excess stomach gas and gurgling sounds. I reduced to one capsule every other day...with minimal side effects. Being elderly, and slightly forgetful...I changed my dosage schedule to Monday,Wednesday,Friday... which I have no trouble remembering. I am scheduled for cholesterol re-testing the end of February...will know how effective the product is by then.

Posted on Apr 13, 2010

I have been using this product for several years and my cholesterol has dropped significantly. My doctor said to continue using it. This is a great alternative to prescription drugs.

Posted on Mar 22, 2009

My doctor recommended that I take twice the dosage on the bottle. I'll know in 3 months if it has helped with lowering cholesterol!

Posted on Aug 12, 2007

Took as part of cardio and weight loss, took with C0Q10, Omega-3 and resveratrol (longevinex), went from 259 total chol. (241/18) to 156 (97/59); amazing health difference I partly attribute to this product, highest recommendation regardless of low price.

Posted on Feb 6, 2007

This product has helped lower cholestrol, I have had no problems. Mother was taking it, DON'T USE WITH GRAPEFRUIT, she got shoulder pains/aches

Posted on Aug 24, 2008

The product is great and the service from iHerb.com is fantastic! Thanks