SG

Posted on Feb 19, 2022
Absolutely loved it

I have dark brown hair and it was coloured before. I didn’t have a lot of expectations, had used henna before as well, but the color has been amazing with this one the hair feels great too. I used half of the pack, used it as per the instructions in the box and left it on for 4 hours even the dark hair had subtle hints of red/brown. Will definitely order again! Also it came within a week, the delivery was super quick and the whole experience is great!

aa8fcbea-342f-4d16-be06-04642b81d5d3
Posted on Dec 21, 2021

Best Henna ever. I am obsessed with it. The consistency is perfect. The powder is so fine and the finish Henna paste is super easy to use. I would always recommend these Henna Products. Nice smell too. And the results are so shiny and amazing soft. Absolutely vibrant red tones.

15b15fb6-6af6-479c-bfdb-639737e04971
Posted on Oct 9, 2021

This henna works very well making my mousey/blondey/slightly auburney hair a nice deep red colour & leaves it feeling very soft (for reference I only use 50g as a top up & don't use it on my dreads). Admittedly I have been hennaing for about 10 years with unbranded/other brands which does help with coverage & obviously the longer you use henna the more the colour builds. It tends to turn my roots a strong reddy ginger which blends in well with the deeper red lengths then builds with monthly applications (the longer you leave between hennas the less intense the colour will be). The texture of this henna is silky although I think to mix without lumps you'd need a stick blender. I have dropped a star because 1 reason I use henna is environmental. I have a shower cap & marigolds I reuse to henna to save the unnecessary plastic waste you get from chemical dyes. So it annoys me that: a) I can't just buy a kg in one box and b) each box comes with plastic disposable gloves and cap

680531a8-3e35-4c59-9d78-8047f404094d
Posted on Mar 21, 2022

The size is enough that you can honestly split it into two uses, and I have thick collarbone length hair. Gentle and nourishing and leaves a nice, long-lasting red hue. Looks auburn on my medium brown hair. Smells kind of like hay, very earthy but not unpleasant. Messy to use, but that’s to be expected with henna dye. I’ve found that it’s easier to work with on dry hair without affecting the results

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

I have used this henna for ages and always get compliments on the colour and shine of my hair! The composition is perfect: only 1 or 2 ingredients. It is easy to use (maybe not the first time, it can get messy but once you've done it a few times, it can be done very quickly). The packaging is simple, it includes a bag of powdered henna, an info/instructions leaflet, a pair of gloves and a plastic cover for the head. The smell seems to be a bit overpowering to some people but I quite like it, very herbal and smokey.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

I like this henna, gives good results, quality product. The application and rinsing off process was easy. I've been colouring my hair with henna for several years. I can't say that this product is more superior than others. Any 100% natural henna powder is great really. But the price of this one is very good comparing to some of the others. I absolutely love the fact that it's organic and I think it's very important. Size wise...this box was more than enough for my bra strap length hair (my hair are on the thinner side though). I even had some leftovers, which I froze for later use. PRO TIP: always add aloe vera powder to your henna, this way it's not so drying on your hair. I mix my henna with either hot filtered water, hot black or green tea. If you would like to see the true colour of henna, just use filtered water. Sometimes black tea can tone down the redness.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

I love Light Mountain hennas! They are so easy to use (as hennas go). I use this red to color gray roots and then follow it up with a mix of the light brown and dark brown shades. So I basically do the two step process to cover the grays. Don’t be alarmed when the grays turn bright ted since once you go over them with the browns everything blends in very nicely and looks so good! And it doesn’t fade at all - whoohoo!

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

As I'm south asian I have dark brown hair. After I applied this henna, my friends noticed a subtle change in my hair colour. My hair went from a dark black brown hair to a nice dark brown hair with orange undertones that made my hair look lighter. 100% will purchase again

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

be sure to mix with a little bit of water first to get it smooth.... it wants to be lumpy, dont let it! Low odour. leaves an even colour no matter how carelessly applied,,, magic! conditions hair so well

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

i have tried a lots of different hennas, but this one so far is the best. Very fine texture of the powder and afterwards it leaves rich, red color on hair. I will always use only this Henna.