SG

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I used medium brown before of the same brand. This one is just as good, the colour though is lighter - of course. I have grey hair and at first it looks like the colour didn't work. but after about 2 or 3 days it darkens and looks fine to me. seems like a good brand!

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

This is fabulous stuff. I use the following recipe and it makes both of my daughter's hair absolutely beautiful!!! They have natural red highlights so this just enhances that and makes their hair so incredibly healthy and shiny!!!! 200 g. henna 2 teaspoons dried aloe vera (makes it creamy and super conditioning) 3 Tablespoons amla I mix it with distilled water to a pudding consistency and let it sit overnight and then apply. It's best to rinse in a tub full of water and let it soak for a bit to get it out of your hair.

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

Have used henna for years after deciding I didn’t want to expose my household to potentially toxic hair coloring chemicals. Henna smells like hay for a few days after coloring -but adding essential oils can disguise that a bit. It’s affordable, looks natural and I don’t feel poisoned after using.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

The Light Mountain Hennas are my favorite brand! Using henna makes my hair so soft and never ever dry like the chemical dyes do. To cover the greys, I first use the red henna on the roots and then follow with a shade of brown. It's a two step process so it does take a little bit more time to cover the greys this way but the end result perfectly matches my natural hair color and my hair looks so beautiful. My hair stylist is always complimenting me on the health of my hair and the incredible color that never fades.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

This product works so well. I’ve been using every 3 months for over 4 years. Hair is healthy and the color is perfect every time.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

At age 55 I really wanted to get away from all the chemicals in standard hair coloring products. This product lasts about a 1.5 months and looks natural after the first two washes. It starts out darker than expected and it smells like wilted lettuce when you apply it , but like I said, it beats having all those chemicals on your head. All in all I will buy this again or decide to go au natural, we'll see.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I’ve used this for decades. It’s vegan. It’s easy to use, and saves me $$$$ over salon prices. No scent , great quality. Makes my hair so smooth and manageable

The quality is good and the amount is just right for 2 uses (for shoulder-length hair). The instructions and gloves are inside the box for convenient use.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Great product..It gives a healthy and bouncy mane with light brown colour. Loved this product.

d7a66f30-f8fa-4749-b5cc-ee4e77e228a9
Posted on Dec 3, 2021

it seems to give my hair a nice grow and it is very gentle to my hair. I'd like to try a different shade next time!