SG

Posted on Apr 22, 2022
Worth it I reckon.

Not exactly salted caramel but enjoyable. At first I thought it tasted kinda funny but the scent grew on me and I can't help taking a big whiff every time I open the package. Yeah very pricey for an Aussie but worth it in the end. I like eating them as they are honestly. They're Dr Berg approved so you know it's got no nasty ingredients like maltitol or whatever like other sugar free brands of chips chips. Definitely will be buying again. Not too sweet with the right amount of salty. I finished the bag before I got the chance to make choc chip cookies so I will be buying them again!

04e88f98-63d5-4c66-8705-678930f7152c
Posted on May 25, 2022

I bought this product because the one i usually buy was out of stock and I think it's a good quality product too. I wish the caramel taste was a tiny but more mild but overall it's good.. I just think you will probably like the dark chocolate one better. I plan on using them to make some keto cookies soon so i'll update you after trying that. Don't forget to like if my review helped you 🥰

b302b376-7ca6-4e69-ba3b-e49eaac594c1
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

These are the REAL DEAL. I can't believe they are sugar-less and sweetened only with the good, healthy stuff. Honestly, who needs to bake with these little babies around? Just eat them right out of the package -- they are that good. No real 'salted caramel' flavor as such, but something heavenly just the same. I'm stocking up on them

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Amazing taste I'm buying again for sure, you can use is to bake but also to sprinkle on your yogurt honestly very good product. the quality is incredible and the ingredients I can't believe it doesn't have sugar added. the price is good for the size of the package

Posted on May 20, 2022

Love these for Keto baking (or to nibble for a quick sugar free treat!) I cannot get enough of them so imagine my disappointment when I see they are out of stock the last few times I’ve tried to order! The ingredients are ok for those following a Keto diet or looking to cut down sugar. The chips are good enough quality to hold well in baking of cookies, loaves etc.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I love Lily’s products. Low carb, healthy sweetener and great taste. The size is kinda small compared with some other brand. I use them in my baking and they never disappointed me. I also snack on the chocolate chips by itself whenever I need a a little sweetness. What a great product!

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

I absolutely love love love these.. used them to bake cookies.. so scrumptious!! Favorite thing to do with them is melt them in the microwave, dip into with a spoon and then lick off the molten goodness! Mouth watering, sweet and a little salty.. This one actually was better than I expected it to be!!

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

Who doesn’t love caramel…and in a chip form! I’ve baked with it, used it as a topping in ice cream, and taken a few to nibble on every now and then. A quality product I intend to buy again. I’d recommend giving it a try! The caramel taste is on par with others I’ve tried, but less of a sugary impact.

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

I love the taste of these chocolate chips and I love the fact that they are sugar free. I use them in baking chocolate chip cookies and banana bread. I love the package size as they can stay some time. I will buy this product again since it has good ingredients.