SG

Posted on Jan 28, 2022
Awesome!

Love the texture, glides on my skin. Good quality brand and excellent moisturizer. Pleasant scent, it makes your skin feel smooth with no adverse effects. I recommend this product and have seen a visible improvement.

e01e33bd-8669-4ed9-8a20-0e997a12a37f
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I have used this product over a week now. I am pleased that I can use it twice a day with no drying of my skin. The scent is very mild and the cream feels very good on my skin. My skin seems to be benifitting, looking a little brighter. So far I feel this was a good purchase.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

this is the only retinol cream did not cause me rashes , so its suitable for sensitive skin, no scent made my skin texture soft and plumped my neck looked firmed it moisturizes the skin very well i love it .. definitely will order again

507cbbde-bd7e-4d25-ba96-15a9f14f0fdd
Posted on May 24, 2022

Have been using this every couple of days on face, hands and décolletage. Despite the high potency, I feel its not too harsh on the skin.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

Only using 2 weeks so cant say too much on effects but searching online this product came up trumps for Retinol , delighted with the great price here

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

this cream is amazing. my face is always glowing whenever i use it

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

a very good product at a good price, it works really well

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Definitely need this as part of your skin care routine. Highly recommend!

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

it is not too watery and I prefer a firm cream around the eye area, I'm not sure about lightening dark eye circles, however will keep using

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

This is a great product. I have sensitive skin and this product is not strong compared to typical retinol cream products.