SG

Posted on Feb 13, 2022
ممتاز!

great price great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the looks of it. im looking forward to purchasing another one!

dccd795c-6399-4996-8317-ce1140362680
Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Works like magic 💕 helps baby release wind without the gripping pain and crying.. I just repurchased this for the second time. This time I bought in bulk! My baby accepts the taste whether given with formula or alone. The bottle size/ packaging is small but convienant. The ingredients are all written on the bottle. The quality of the product is excellent.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

This works wonders for my baby! It calms her down when she’s gassy and a little agitated. Great quality, natural ingredients, no strong taste. Just wish it was bigger. My package came in before expected.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Very good quality , size , package , benefit and use like

Posted on May 23, 2022

really helps with colic in the tummy

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Works really well with my daughter

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Good quality. The ingredients are safe. The taste of the child did not go so smoothly, but tolerably. The size is normal, we don't sing every day. The packaging is convenient, beautiful, bright. In principle, it seemed to me that they facilitate the processes of digestion and excretion for the child. Immediately calms down, herbs in the composition of the workers. I recommend it, because it has become a salvation for us.

YaelTs
Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Good quality. The ingredients are natural. Tastes sweet. The jar is medium in size. The package is well sealed and comes with a 3 ml syringe. My daughter, 4 months old, still has Gases that bring her discomfort. I give 3 ml (instead of 5) and this is enough to remove the discomfort. The downside is that it's a big expense.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I highly recommend this water, my 3-week-old daughter relieves pain like a hand. It takes 5-10 minutes, but the child really calms down for several hours. , but it is sticky, and it ends quickly. And it's so easy to save.