SG

Posted on May 19, 2022
Great taste. Long lasting.

I purchased this B12 because it’s one of the cleanest b12 supplements on IHerb. No nasty ingredients (flavors and colors). I’ve been giving it to my toddler along with other products like echinacea. She doesn’t get sick anymore. Quality is amazing! size Is good. Lasting for a few mongth. Will order it again.

adechamplain
Posted on May 10, 2022

Recently received. I was surprised by the sweet flavour of this product and suspected some "natural flavours" added but the label says Organic Citrus extract. So, I'm guessing that would be ok but the taste seems sweeter than citrus extract. Overall I'm pleased with what this product contains.

I've been taking a b-vitamin complex supplement for years now. I always thought my b vitamins spectrum were covered; however, the past couple of months I've been feeling a little lethargic and couldn't think as sharp as I did before. The spectrum I've been using only contained 100 mcg of b12 per daily capsule. So I researched and found this maximum strength b12. In the first 2-3 days of taking this (1ml) 5000mcg, I felt noticeable energy and uplifted mood. I have no blood work done previously, but I am now certain I was on the deficient side with b12 levels. The dropper contains markings for .25/.5/.75/1 ml so you can self-gauge your dosage. Very convenient. I plan to take full dose for 3 weeks then taper it down to .5ml 2500mcg then .25 1250mcg. Then once a week perhaps. The flavor is great! Doesn't taste like cough syrup cherry; but actual freshly squeezed cherries. Also, no citric acid in this also! (as the health community is now learning that citric acid is in everything, and my research is showing that it is a gmo grown from mushrooms most likely from China). This vegan b12 from Live Conscious is my new staple :)

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I didn’t see much difference since I m taking it only for a few days. All I can say right now taste is great. I’m not used to medicines or vitamins so I have to remember to actually take it .

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

i recommend this product, it has a sweet taste and is easy to use. i would keep it in the fridge in the summer months.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

as i need to take b12 supplement and the other one i bought out of stock so i tried this one, it's nice though

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Easy to take, very effective with high potency. Can see the results on my nervous system and have noticed the added energy. The taste is very pleasant. The bottle size is very convenient also.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I bought this brand as the other brand that I always buy is out of stock. It is vegan and good for my nervous system, I eat it with folic acid for better absorption!

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I really think it has helped me more than my pills. I think I must absorb it more. More energy! Keep up the great work for quality product!

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I like the taste of this honestly, it tastes kind of sweet. I feel like it helps me feel better. I notice a difference when I forget to take it.