SG

Posted on Aug 19, 2021
Прекрасно!

I've tried quite a number of keto friendly breads/baking mixes both from US and locally produced ones and this one is the best one so far. It has nice crunchy edges and somewhat tastes slightly like scones. Ideal with lightly salted salmon or with any other toppings of your preference. Little tip: if you want a smooth top of the bread you would need to work on it with a silicone spatula prior to baking, otherwise it will be quite unattractive (but still tasty, though!) :)

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

This low carb bread is delicious and easy to make. If you are used to low carb bread, the you will find this pleasing. I taste more of the flaxseed than I do the almond flour because flax can tend to be a little bitter. I used room temp eggs & to get a moister, richer, more traditional flavor I used salted butter instead of olive oil, half & half instead of water, and about 2 teaspoons of added lakanto classic sugar to offset the bitter and salty flavor of the flax & almond. It turned out so great! I only cooked for about 50 min and still got a nice, dark crust, so check on your loaf around the 50 min mark. I ate this with unsalted butter and homemade keto jam. This mix has pretty good quality ingredients and produces a nice sized loaf. It’s great for low carb bakers who don’t want to make their bread from scratch. The serving size is about right. It’s very filling. Slices very nicely. I recommend cooling 100% on the counter before wrapping in parchment paper and storing on the counter for up to 3 days. Then, you can refrigerate the rest and heat slightly in the microwave for about 5-10 seconds with a moist paper towel lightly draped over the bread to make it moist again. You can also slice the bread, wrap each slice securely abs store in the freezer. Then pop in toaster or heat just until warm in the microwave. I’ve done both and they work. I prefer eating this fresh though! If this review helps you decide whether or not to buy this keto bread mix then please give it a thumbs up!

b736f4ab-8f15-468e-a30a-b4ecbb07bcfc
ef30d2e9-2ad1-45f5-ad56-692444ff6b32
22f0432e-8d04-4173-a15b-151add58f028
Posted on Sep 11, 2021

Fast, tasty, and keto friendly. Almond flour is very noticeable within bread structure which is kind of crispy on the outside and soft and moist on the inside. Tastes good if you warm it up slightly (if you store it in the fridge) especially with butter.

Posted on May 22, 2022

I’d say this mix was ok. I’ve pulled some stars because the almond flour bread I make myself really tastes better and has less carbs. Not bad if you’re in a hurry and just need something that goes pretty quick

Posted on May 28, 2022

It was really easy to make, but the texture is a bit dense…

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

lilo made very good baking mix. I have tried the brownie mix and love it hence decided to get their rest of mixes

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I was expecting a more better result using this product but the Keto bread was more like a cake

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Cake texture ! Yum! Goes really well with cheese!

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I love it, going to buy more