SG

Posted on Mar 17, 2022
Good

i love the probiotics on it and also the fact that is sugar free i would prefer if they use gelatin because it is a very healthy ingredient much better than sunflower oil... for some reason my toddler doesn't like it so i take them myself and i think they taste good so i have no idea why she refuses...

530e2ae3-ba9a-4731-b298-4ffc147a30a2
Posted on Jun 2, 2022

These are very very good probiotic gummies- especially good if you have any difficulty or trouble swallowing pills for any reason! They are not too sweet and are all natural! I am very happy with this purchase. I had read some online reviews of probiotics, and these were rated one of the very best to get. I’d say that’s a pretty solid win!! If this review was helpful, please give a thumbs up! :)

Posted on May 6, 2022

great taste, not too sweet. overall the quality is up to most standard that I observed. the ingredients look good too. the size of each gummies are considered generous, they are quite big sized. love the product's idea concept and branding. the package is great too. the supplement seems to be enough for my kid too.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I am definitely going to order more and myself and my kids to love it❤ 😍 it is easy to chew and the it doesn't have a lot of sugar. I am happy fantastic fantastic

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I use this in combination with other probiotics because the strains included in this product are not usually found in kids probiotics. I like that it doesn't contain added sugar but not a fan of the added "natural flavors".

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

These were great. Took away indigestion and bloating. Tasted nice.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

would recommend for the bacterial strains but my daughter does not really like the taste of these.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

My kids doesn’t like the smell. But I don’t taste any bad

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Good taste, good size. Using it to help my 3-year old regrow healthy gut flora after a round of antibiotics.