SG

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I've tried several flavors of bone broth, but the Thai Curry from LonoLife is my favorite. I follow a low carb diet so I will often replace a meal with a cup of bone broth. This has an interesting taste that makes it more satisfying than others. I wish that it came more than 4 in a box because I go through them very quickly. I will continue to buy this flavor from LonoLife as long as they keep offering it.

Great broth! I just love adding it to different kinds of vegetable soups! This one tastes sweet and spicy, it's nice, but I still prefer the original beef paleo :)

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I love these bone broths, excellent for any knee problems. But adding curry to them is not perhaps the best idea. The plain chicken and beef taste better.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Yummy~ it becomes one of my quickly easy healthy soup base for konjac noodle soup

68dcffb0-0d56-4350-a157-840a08e2468d
Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Great if you like spicy, which I do. Clears out my sinuses! Love drinking this.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Great tasting bone broth at the best price you will find anywhere. My wife loves this broth with rice noodles.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Do not have an opinion about health benefits yet, but I love the taste! Beware - it is spicy

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Good way to get collagen without the usual slightly bitter undertaste of pure bone broth

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Good, strong flavor, but almost too strong. Better if you add 1/4 cup more water to the packet.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Love the taste. Great for the keto diet