SG
4.9

4.9
Posted on Feb 21, 2022
Excellent

just trying it because i suddenly had urticaria for over 2 months... hope this can help to improve the immune system and calm the inflammation. ready to buy another piece.

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

My nutritionist adviced me this probiotic after a course of antibiotics. I was taking them for a month. They work excellent! I am very happy.

Posted on May 2, 2022

I would recommend this probiotic with immune support. Easy to swallow and it keeps me regular and my stomach feels good.

8ea849e7-197e-4e82-a8db-726bc086ad83
Posted on Jan 9, 2023

Hard to find a really quality probiotic! I love this one for myself and my family. There are no strains that are strep based, so the ingredients are great. I have found my gut health getting better daily.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

Great probiotics for travel to southeastern Asia and avoid stomach problems

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

These were for my wife and she says they did help her and she did notice an effect

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Good little immune booster helps when I’m feeling run down.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I like to switch up my probiotics from time to time. Love how this probiotics is almost like a multi-vitamin where I get my dose of vitamin c, zinc for immune support as well. Just one tablet a day, this lasts me for a month!

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

the item is good and it is in good condition

Posted on Jun 27, 2021

In addition to its usefulness, it doesn’t need to be in fridge and just one pill a day. I finished half a bottle and I can see my digestion is getting better. Will order it again.