SG
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 16, 2022
Good

my skin is extremly dry! so in winter I have to apply sheet masks because they make my skin hydrate. first i use cleanser then scrub then clay mask and lastly I use sheet mask to hydrate my skin! i love all sheet masks! these masks are from japan. there quality is nice. it has a very pleasant smell. packaging is good!

877312af-775d-422c-b79c-b02d34dacd38
Posted on Oct 20, 2022

I just finished these masks. It is a great fit for my face, it is very much soaked in moisturizing essence. It is for everyday use so I use it in my morning routine. It's well combined with all my other active ingredients. High quality composition and amazing price.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

The scent is very subtle. Perfect when you are in a rush and need to get ready quickly. The package is compact, and easy to stack. I keep it in the fridge for better results! I use it for about 10min and my face is moisturized and ready for the day!

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

It is my second favourite, as my 50 + skin really needs a wonderful moisturizer with some anti-aging benefits if possible. The composition is really gentle , suitable for a sensitive skin even on a frequent basis. You can see a difference in skin texture even after a single use. Wonderful quality stuff.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Package very suit for each time use, no smell very moisture, use for 30 minutes at less, after use skin so soft and moisture, specially for age person use, I wait for so long , finally iherb have stock, means how popular they are, the price so good for the value, I will keep buy again and again.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I love the serum on the masks and will definitely repurchase. The only thing that bothers me is the size/shape of the mask, they don't seem to fit my face nicely, which is why I removed a star. I just cut them in half to position them better which is a little inconvenient. But I love the formula enough that I don't mind.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

Good masks to use every now and then. They are not as luxurious as other face masks but they are hydrating and make the skin glow which is what I like. The packaging has a sealable strip. The shape is not perfect for my face but since price is so cheap I don't mind it, it still works.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

Don't hesitate on these lululun sheet mask packs. I've tried a fair few of the varieties and they never disappoint. They fit my face well and have plenty of serum! Not to mention the price on iherb you cannot beat!!

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

The scent is mild. Size of the sheets are quite small considering that I am an Asian and of Asian size. But it is comfy to put on the mask without feeling greasy.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

My favourite mask! No scent, not too rich, great for daily hydration use! This is my 10th pack! I keep it in the fridge for cooling effect to use after I shower