SG

4.9
icarotwist
Posted on Sep 18, 2022
27,909

I love post-makeup and I'm forever searching for a good face mask. I came across Lululun's face mask and was attracted to it because of the claims of its anti-aging, moisturizing, and firming properties. Since I started using this face mask, I've noticed my skin looks a lot more healthy, plump, and soft. I love how my skin looks instantly after using it.

I have never been a "mask person", but this mask has changed my tune! This thing is amazing! I have never seen such an incredible difference in my skin after using a mask. My skin was so soft, glowing, and hydrated. I highly recommend this product to anyone, regardless of whether you are a "mask person" or not!

Posted on Sep 3, 2022
5,013

I'm really happy with the results I've seen from using Lululun face masks! My skin feels softer and smoother, and it looks younger and healthier. I'm also impressed with how well the mask stays in place and doesn't dry out or slip around. I'll definitely be using these masks regularly from now on!

c64016e5-8cb3-4767-abc6-59a22c28c3c0
46a7a3f9-8b1c-44e6-a365-74ef9331a102
387ccada-69e5-420c-94f5-e1492e657f92
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
10,421

At the request of my uncle, I bought oregano oil. He often develops bloating, the digestive system is weak. After a short application, he began to help, the gases in the stomach stopped forming. Asked to order another one.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022
10,348

A very good choice. The battery life is great, the app is easy to use and gives you a lot of options. I've been using it for more than six months now and I'm very satisfied with it, I would recommend it to

Posted on Sep 30, 2022
9,792

I tried a lot of different supplements before, but this vitamin is one of the best. Since taking it like many other supplements. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

I feel fancy with this one. The sheet itself is thicker than usual I have used, feels somewhat luxurious.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

I love the scent , suitable for sensitive skin , can feel the quality is good , my skin feel moisturize

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

good price nice smell nice fit on face. helps with smoothness

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

works well, face was hydrated and soft. However mask size could be bigger - very snall holes for eyes