SG

Posted on Jul 22, 2022
Great find

I am so glad I found this. I tried the schmidts natural deodorant before this and it my skin suffered a painful reaction because of the bicarbonate. This one has no sodium bicarbonate. it is a little tough to roll on initiallu but once it warms up on the skin, it goes on pretty well. Lasts almost the whole day. There is no particular fragrance but that is totally fine with me. Does the job well and does not leave a residue.

Auto-translated from Russian

Nice packaging, nothing more. This time, my desire to try something new ended in wasted money and deodorant. I used it three times, my husband tried it twice. We concluded that it was better not to use it at all. It seems that it provokes and intensifies an unpleasant odor, they cannot cope with their function at all. And this is even without physical activity, now, in winter. It turns out that without any deodorant at all it's better than with this one. I threw it out, I will continue to buy real purity and the schmidts line.

Posted on May 29, 2022

Auto-translated from Portuguese

It was at a more affordable price. I didn't regret the purchase

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

this drug is good for people who do not sweat, and for those who sweat, you need to smear several times a day.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Auto-translated from Ukrainian

Very good price and product characteristics

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Auto-translated from Ukrainian

Very good product characteristics and price

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Super! I liked it, I have to try again

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

To be honest, the roll is hard and the cream is dry.. it protects against the smell of sweat

Posted on May 17, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

Natural deodorant with natural minerals