SG

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Super taste and quality risotto, for now my favorite. Used to add here additional mushrooms and in that case 1 package is enough for 2 good size portions. Really easy to cook it and very pleasant to eat. Like it very much and definitely will buy again in future to save some time on everyday cooking process.

When I opened the box and saw two plastic bags - the first with plain risotto rice and the second with all the other ingredients in the powder, I realized there wouldn't be any slices of mushrooms, as it is in the picture, only porcini mushroom powder, so I have added some champinones sauteed with onions, celery root and carrots that I have in the fridge. Before serving I added some parmesan cheese on top. With these additions, it tasted rich and good, happy I did it! I doubt I would buy this risotto again. For the next time, I decided to buy an organic blend of wild rice from the same company Lundberg and some sliced dried wild mushrooms to cook my rice with mushrooms as my family love.

a486ee08-cc97-474b-859b-5874e7d31e92
ToryHoney
Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I wanted this product for a while and I finally bought it and made it today! It’s super easy to make, it contains 2 1/2 servings and it does taste good. Nothing extraordinary tho. I wish it contained much more mushroom. I recommend to sauté some leek, celery and garlic with butter before putting the rice in the pan and add extra butter, mozzarella and Parmesan cheese when it’s almost done. Next time I would also put a tiny bit of lemon peel in the end.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I generally love mushroom risotto, and this one is also so easy to make! For me it tastes good, but I've added little bit of grated cheese and some dried mushrooms while it was cooking. Worked like a charm! It was slightly disappointing, of course, that there are no mushroom pieces inside the package, but I personally think it is fine & gives you an option to use your imagination (at least a little) :)

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Easy instructions. Flavorful and yummy + you can add extra ingredients. The packet serves 3 adult-sized portions in my opinion. You won’t regret it!

4add93ba-3a77-4743-92e8-10e3410dec42
fd1c64ca-106c-4490-8975-e4a3e6e20a54
89779860-cae4-44b6-8e88-2af284ef6247
118efe78-fc7a-4464-8045-ed780d28c2f3
Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Of course nothing can compare to homemade risotto but for a quick, healthier side this is a great option. Preparation is quick and easy. As a mushroom fan, I often add some sliced mushrooms while sauteing the rice and then finish the risotto with Parmesan cheese.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

Good quality risotto. Tasty and easy to prepare. One package makes a good dinner for two people. I added some butter and grated parmigiano when it was ready.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

I was pleasantly surprised how wonderful this tasted and how easy it was to prepare. The quality of the dish was as good as if I made this from scratch. I would definitely recommend to anyone who loves risotto and wants a delicious and easy dish!

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

This product is between 3-4 stars. It tasted fine. The seasoning tasted fine. I added mushroom since it came without it. Tried putting parmesan cheese also.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Risotto isnt in my diet, i ordered this just to try new food. I dont like the texture, the seasoning is very light and salty.