SG

Posted on Jul 25, 2022
Awesome

I love it! I have curly colored hair and it protects my hair and color. For a shampoo, it feels quite hydrating and I will definitely buy it again!

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I've been using Luesta products lil over a year. I've tried the bioten shampoo/conditioner and the hydration shampoo/conditioner and now the the curl enhancer and im so impressed. My hair was so dry, 2c curl and frizzy. Not anymore. Thank goodness i found this stuff

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

My son has extremely curly, course and dry hair. This works well for hydrating without making his hair feel or appear oily.

Great shampoo but price is high

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

use only with conditioner after shampoo, hair is hard (after all, it is sulfate-free), but conditioner solves this problem. the result is beautiful shiny curls.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

Auto-translated from Spanish

A fantastic shampoo Leaves my hair manageable and frizz-free, while defining my curls. I love it, after using several, this is my favorite and I will not change it anymore.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

It smells good, but it does not give a good texture after using it. On the contrary, I feel that my hair needs a lot of moisturizing after using it. My hair is curly A3

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Auto-translated from Ukrainian

Great for frizzy hair with a dry scalp, but can be heavy for oily hair. Washes the scalp well, has a pleasant unobtrusive smell

Posted on May 14, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

At the beginning of using the product well, it gives foam and cleans the hair

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

The first time I wash my hair, my hair feels dry, but when I apply conditioner and wash it, it becomes sweet 💙