SG

Posted on Feb 25, 2022
my new holy grail ~

My hair has taken a huge turn over the last 2 years. My healthy shiny long hair became dry, brittle, and falls out easily, so I've been very picky about what shampoos and conditioners to use. I got this conditioner because of the benefits of Jamaican castor oil and I loved how I didn't need to use so much product for my ends like I do with other ones just to saturate it and make it feel moisturized right away. I apply this on the bottom half of my hair before shampooing so to prevent drying it out, and I flip my hair upside down when I shampoo and rinse it out with cold water. This also has a pleasant smell to it, but not overbearing. I will definitely purchase this again, and I think I'll get their shampoo as well when I'm done my current one.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Used for the first time and felt good about the quality , as the hair become soft and silky , highly recommended.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

my wife been using this shampoo for a while and it help reduce air thinning and improve hair strength too.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Posted on May 12, 2022

Love it. Bought with the shampoo great for my hair recommended

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

It really makes your hair moist and soft but didn’t do anything for my hair fall and thinning

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Like the shampoo it works well in my hair!

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

It is a great product. I love it

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

Excellent

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I love this brand and have tried many. The conditioner is suitable for my hair. It moisturizes and nourishes well. The color is slightly chocolate, the smell is pleasant. Before applying a conditioner or mask to your hair, you should always give away excess water well (preferably with a towel). To displace water molecules and allow the hair to be well nourished with the product. Recommendation of a good specialist.