SG

Posted on Feb 8, 2022
A Mixed Bag!

Apricots are known to beneficially affect the gut microbiome. So I was excited to find this organic product with no preservatives or added sugar. But as such it's a mixed bag with medium (darker) and small size (lighter) apricots (50-50%). The smaller ones are mostly hard and bitter to taste, whereas the medium or occasional large ones are soft, chewy and tasty. Wish they had better quality control. But it still maybe the best option for dried apricots.

3642c2d9-e9c1-4aa8-bf77-6513942559e0
Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Love love love these unsulphured apricots!! Dried in the Sun ... au natural. They're moist and sweet and so good for you!! I'll eat them right out of the bag, and also will add them to homemade trail mixes ... as well as in my hot cereal meals. Rich in vitamin A!!

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

I love dried apricots and these didn't disappoint. I avoid dried fruit that contains added sulphur so this brand is a favourite. If someone isn't used to unsulphured apricots they may find the brown color unappetizing because they expect a more gleaming orange color, but if you can get past that, you're in for a treat. I find these quite addictive and easily satisfy a craving for something sweet.

Posted on May 5, 2022

This brand is usually food as the dried fruits do not contain any sulfur as presevatives. No added coloring or sugar. But I got these when there was promotion and the quality was not as good as before. Now the price increases by more than 20% compared to 1/2022. I would look for alternative now.

ff42467d-6593-4a64-9589-870c6892b4bc
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Love these. Not a lot in the bag for quantity. High quality ingredients. Good taste. Little pricey for the amount you get. Health benefits are very good. Organic. Nice packaging and easy to read info. Recommend on quality but NOT quantity. Give a thumbs up if you found this review helpful! Thank you!

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I was looking for a great quality product and I found it! These fruits are still soft even if it's dry. I love that they still feel like fresh in some ways. The taste is definitely better than other brands. I would certainly recommend those over any other dried apricots brand. especially if you're looking for a soft tasty snack.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

the quality and taste of this fruit is tender moist it can be used in any ingredient to enhance its taste and is beneficial for any diet that needs to include fruit I highly recommend it for anyone the package size makes it easy to travel with and the smell is delicious

Posted on May 23, 2022

Organic healthy snack, very nutritious! Taste very sweet, eat some every day, the ingredients are natural, high quality apricot, cannot stop eating, good price, highly recommended, good packaging too, just the right size of packaging to eat it within few days, like it so much, will buy it again, beneficial to our digestion system.

Name: ApricotsSize: 3 Pound (Pack of 1) I've enjoyed Made in Nature Organic for years now, The quality are good, all natural ingredients.The taste is just perfect not too sweet just the right taste. I use it mix with nuts.The size is good for the price. the package keeps the Dried Apricots In great condition.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I didn't expect I would get them again as I've never really cared for dried apricots before, but I think they go really well with cheese. They're plump and even kind of moist and fresh with great chewy texture. The sweetness is very natural and no additives. Great for elderly who can't take too much sugar!