SG

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Pineapple is good for you! Trying this brand for the 1st time. Good quality and taste. Kinda a small amount for the price. Still the price is comparable to other websites and groceries. I do love the taste and texture. Will be reordering. High quality ingredients. I recommend this product. Give a thumbs up if you found this review helpful. Thank you!

It is natural , tasty , clean but pricy .. I wish they can adjust the profit margin so many people can enjoy this high quality .. My no# 1 mist satisfying snack .

8508e50d-63d3-476e-a08e-44baa4a0b602
12136306-a28c-4b24-9004-8ead9a183b96
354f7bad-ad34-4fde-9d9d-204a96637c97
Thewonder
Posted on May 13, 2022

I am very happy with the product .. It is super tasty and satisfying .. I was it is more affordable so everyone can easily try it and enjoy the organic clear high quality 👍

e6039012-21a4-41a0-8c4b-b96e448caf92
Posted on Aug 7, 2022

iHerb Customer Silver 243 0 1608 234 Posted on Apr 16, 2022 Excellent! Verified Purchase Rewarded Review Pineapple is good for you! Trying this brand for the 1st time. Good quality and taste. Kinda a small amount for the price. Still the price is comparable to other websites and groceries. I do love the taste and texture. Will be reordering. High quality ingredients. I recommend this product. Give a thumbs up if you found this review helpful.

Posted on May 8, 2022

In simple words – it is pure pineapple that has naturally dried up, thus the quality is superb. Perfect for breakfasts, smoothies. The taste is sour & sweet as it should be. The good quality of the package, very easy to reseal and store in the fridge). Adding it to yogurts is a perfect idea. It can become quite caloric, so definitely do make sure you keep track of how much of these pineapples you eat as if you don't, you may end up eating the whole pack. Overall, totally recommended. Will be ordering again.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Wow this is the best dried pineapple snack I have ever tried. The smell of pineapple is very strong and natural. The appearance does not look good, but don't judge by its appearance. The quality is excellent. I will definitely rebuy.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Quality, ingredients and taste are great. I like to use it as a mini snack daily. The size is good. The package is great. It smells delicious. I recommend this to anyone with breathing problems as pineapple is supposed to reduce mucous.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Love this brand and their dried fruits, no sugar or anything else added, pure joy! My only problem is that it runs out too fast.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

One of my favorite brand. the pineapples are super tasty! they have natural sweetness to them and not too sour like usually others do. highly recommend this quality product!

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Wow! I certainly didn’t expect these to be so good! They taste so good and without any additional sweeteners to boot! Satisfies all the cravings of my sweet tooth.