SG

3,001
Posted on Aug 18, 2022
14,108
Best raisins!

These Organic Dried Raisins, 6 pack, each are the best raisins I've ever had! They are so plump and juicy and have the perfect amount of sweetness. I love that they are organic and have no added sugar. I will definitely be buying these again!

e49cb2af-e07d-46ae-a429-6e1ee2016a21
3582fcc3-0859-49b0-a6ad-a5282c02f583
7bcd49ae-6179-4a5a-a9c7-88b2d773d512
f57e07ec-1188-469e-b63a-449d1a1927f9
8b654d6a-7619-4522-bbc5-9e41e8470346
Posted on Nov 6, 2022

I love organic products and practically the only kind I buy. These organic raisins are, by far, the best raisins I have ever eaten. They are plump, juicy, sweet and delicious. I was surprised that some of the raisins were small by comparison to the others in the bag, however when in the mouth they swell up and are very chewy. Highly recommend for everyone. Raisins have so many health benefits, eating raisins throughout the day in small quantity (6 to 8 raisins 3 to 4 times a day) means less trips to the doctor’s office for many health problems! I was surprised when researching why raisins are so healthy, that some of my health issues have been resolved from eating organic, unsulfured raisins daily.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

I live in Greece and we got a lot of raisins but I prefer this because of taste and great packaging I use it like a pocket snack for my daughters that’s cool the gradients are great and the size of packaging or nice I would prefer bigger size but it’s OK

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

These are some of the best tasting raisins I have ever had. I would recommend them for sure. They are organic. Package is a strong plastic to keep them fresh. We know red grapes and hence raisins have beneficial resveratrol. This is a natural source of just that. Fiber content is good too for the GI system. The smell is awesome too.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

The quality of raisin is good ! This is the first time I find dried fruits without sulphate, it’s good for health. I use it in baking, add it into cereals too. The package is surprisingly big, i did not expect such big packet of raisin actually, good that it has ziplock to seal 👍🏻

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

The packaging makes it very easy to open and I love how cute and little in size it is. The quality of it is very good as the raisins are very plump and sweet on taste. You can use it in so many recipes such dessert and fried rice. By the way, there is no particular smell to it.

Posted on May 24, 2022

These Made in Nature raisins are unsulfered, organic and plump like the description stated. There is a small amount of organic sunflower oil added to keep them just moist enough for easy chewing. I mix them with semi-sweet chocolate chips to keep a nutritious but fun energy snack handy when I'm reading or at my PC. I'll also use them in my oatmeal, bread, cookies and sweet roll recipes. The amount of calories works fine for me...I'm 79, weigh 81 pounds and shrinking. Need all the help I can get these days. LOL!

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

These raisins are delicious as snacks but I use them to make oatmeal raisin cookies. There are no additives in the package. The only ingredient is raisins. So many dried fruits have added oils but these do not. They are organic and the only side effect is that you want to eat more than you should.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Quality is great and organic! Taste great and natural. It is really plump & rich as indicated on the package. Juicy and not too sweet:). Good size to carry in your bag as the packaging is resealable. Product goes well with oats, muesli, cereal and/or eat on its own. Will purchase again.