SG
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 27, 2022
Good quality!

The dates appear rather dry but are pleasantly firm and soft. They’re not crushed or stuck together in the packet. They’re very sweet so a few taken at one go is more than enough. The size ranges from small to average. They are definitely good quality. Would buy again.

41b20ec6-8b52-4d4c-b3f7-febf6eea9cf3
Posted on Nov 21, 2022

very tasty fruit , i divided the content of the delivered bag on several days , althoug aware of myself being prediabetic. Most probably I will renew an order for dates in the coming days, evendought they are not pitted.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

This package is the perfect size for me; big enough for several snacks. I appreciate the quality and taste and only use these for snacks. They could be included as an ingredient in recipes, but I enjoy them as a sweet addition to my diet.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

These are some of the best dates I tried. Really big and delicious, they have the perfect consistency, not too soft not to hard.

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

my first time to try medjool dates, really yummy. this will help me with my anemia. i will definitely order again...

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

I like this! It s sweet and chewy, taste even better chilled.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

These dates are delicious! A great product an a slightly high price, but worth it.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Pretty good taste and freshness. They're a bit expensive, but the discounts are great at iHerb.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Sweet, caramel, chewy yet gooey deliciousness. Very pricey though..