SG

Posted on Jun 5, 2022
Stops the pain and it is clean

I am an old fella and I have visits from Arthur-itis. My feet hurt something terrible until I apply this wonderful cream. It does not take much rubbing for it to dry and the relief starts before you can get it rubbed in, really clean. I have tried others but this is the BEST! Convenient size container, easy to open and close, just what you would expect from a Company like iHerb. Thanks folks. AND, it works on your hands.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I have an old fracture on my foot and I am on my feet 5 am - late at night Plus I’m in my 50s

c7f3312a-b060-48e2-8f06-d81c9389fb9f
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Found this very helpful for soothing aching knees and feet. Strong menthol smell, but not bad. Put on whenever needed, but not on cuts or open wounds. Wash hands after using to be sure you don't rub eyes afterwards because of ingredients (Menthol, Camphor, etc), and keep away from delicate areas of body/face!

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

This is a miracle cream for husband and daughter. They use to complain a lot about ankle and foot pain. Therefore, I purchase it for them to try and it did wonders. I haven't hear them complain of pain since they use it only once. The good thing is that it does not have a strong smell compared to the other creams which they use in the past.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I cannot praise this foot cream enough. I have plantar fasciitis & Achilles tendonitis along with neuropathy. Some nights I lay awake in so much burning foot pain but this cream has done wonders to help me sleep. I apply it right before bedtime and I get thru the night. Sometimes I apply it in the morning as well. It has a nice smell that isn't overpowering and absorbs nicely into your skin. Great product!!

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Works well on my feet and legs when they are hurting and l can't seem to get any relief l can rub this cream on my feet and legs and within minutes the pain goes away.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Very good foot cream. I bought this for my grandma and she feels amazing since using this cream. It relieves her pain immediately and makes her feel good.

Posted on May 10, 2022

It really works great. The smell is fine. The size is great and it is not greasy. I will buy again. The care of this company is honest.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Love the creamy texture on my skin. Pleasant and soothing scent that feels comforting. I used it every night to help soothe my tingling sensation on my legs.