SG

StardustCrusader
Posted on Jul 13, 2022

The conditioner smells amazing, the scent is fruity and at the same time fresh, it stays on the hair for quite a long time. The consistency is creamy and spreads easily. I use it together with Ancient Egyptian conditioner and hair mask, and anti-breakage oil from the same line. The result is wonderfully soft hair and defined curls.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Smells good & gentle to my hair.Definitely I will order again

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

The shampoo I used really cleans and moisturizes and the conditioner is of the same type, the two of them work perfectly, the smell is wonderful, the use is great for cleaning the scalp, the high quality and the size is very suitable, the age is above 12 years, the package is in a great shape, the benefit from the first use. Moisturizing

65e73b92-c36c-4085-8b39-3fa9a9fdc844
Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Hi all! Ordered paired with conditioner and treatment mask! I am delighted! My hair is long, dyed, slightly porous, slightly dry along the length and greasy at the roots. My head every day. I have been using this line for a week and a half, the effect is cumulative! Consumption is average. Hair became loose, thicker, shiny from root to tip, nourished, healthy! I really like. As for me, the price for such a set is very calm. The scent is sooo awesome! I recommend to buy! Leave a like if it's useful and good luck to everyone❤️

9643d660-3d89-49f4-9570-af38bc2f92e5
Posted on Nov 15, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Hair is normal, colored, slightly wavy without styling, square. I took shampoo paired with conditioner. The aroma is closer to fruity, not very bright. Pearlescent shampoo, not liquid. Average consumption, foams well, rinses off very quickly. It washes at the roots until it squeaks, does not dry out, does not overload and does not make it heavier. Seemed to be very comfortable on the scalp. After using this pair, I lacked the feeling of smoothness and flexibility of the hair. But still I liked the shampoo and conditioner. They seemed to be more for good grooming rather than quick externality.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The smell is very cool! It looks like a creamy fruit pudding, pearl color. The bottle is not big, the flow rate, as it seemed to me, is not small (the hair is long) It washes normally, but it confused the hair a little. I took it with a conditioner and a mask. After drying with a hair dryer, they are smooth and soft.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Great shampoo! Visible results after 1st application. Hair is clean, shiny, friable. After a week of use, I began to wash my hair a day later, because it maintains a fresh look. Less hair falls out when washing and after. As a result of the application of 2 weeks, the scalp became dry. While I'm watching.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

This shampoo is very rich in care oils and substances. It is not for nothing that the label describes how in ancient Egypt great importance was attached to the beauty of hair, as a sign of individuality and health. and many of the ingredients in the composition are taken from ancient beauty recipes. So, I tried: let's start with aesthetics. I liked the jar. Decent lid with gold edging. it would be nice for a gift too. of the minuses is that the label is very iridescent, difficult to read. but it's all on the website. further: the shampoo has a liquidish consistency, medium soapiness. it took me 3 small servings for the feeling that the head was washed. do not wait for the effect "to the squeak". The shampoo washes well, but leaves a feeling of softness. used in tandem with air conditioning (there is still their own magnificent mask). So, I realized that paired with a conditioner (especially with a mask), shampoo will work very well for hair restoration, nourishing them with useful compounds. As a result, the hair is soft, friable, fluffy.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I have coarse curly hair and after using this shampoo it is much softer to the touch and looks more glossy. As a check on the retention of the shape of the curls, I did not use styling products after washing. The shampoo and conditioner did a great job, keeping the curl, the fluff is minimal. And the smell is just awesome, real relaxation. Of the tested shampoos and conditioners for washing according to the method of curly hair, for me now Ancient Egyptian, Anti-Breakage & Repair Antidote Shampoo is in 1st place. Best.