SG

StardustCrusader
Posted on Jul 13, 2022
Good

Overall it's a good gel, gets the job done. It has medium hold, great definition, amazing scent. Gives shine to the hair. The only downside for me is that it is very sticky.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Very good quality , size , package , benefit and use

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

First, I apply a leave-in hair cream to my hair, and then this gel, which smells good and perfectly fixes the curls. And also, to improve the condition of the hair, on the advice of research scientists, I take an amino acid complex before meals, and after meals - BELL SALTS with enzymes that extract fat-soluble vitamins from food and help them to be absorbed in the body. The results are pleasing!

c1a5c7ef-28ce-4c92-b0ac-29f119cc5d4f
Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Auto-translated from Arabic

I liked its texture, not like a regular gel.. It comes in liquid and gelatinous, so it is easy to distribute.. My hair type is thick 3a -3b.. Its stability is between light and medium, so for those who dry it does not have a hard layer like regular gel.. I tried to put it and the hair is open I felt its stability in the middle.. and I tried to braid the hair after I put it and the hair was wet and after it dried completely I opened it. I liked that it kept the hair shape for days and its appearance was natural.. The smell of myself I loved it reminded me of the smell of watermelon .. CG and free of protein and Glycerin.. and I hope anyone evaluates any product that mentions his hair type so that everyone benefits from his comment. Thank you ✅

556a1c22-5b35-4ea3-9a9c-f610cb8b7907
Posted on Dec 9, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

this is some kind of bomb, a huge jar of shiny gel with a sweet smell, I'm testing, I will add a review with a photo, I overdid it with the gel and he dried my hair so great, you need to apply it in one step, I think this is because of the glitter in the composition, I would say that it has a strong hold, it smells like watermelon, generally good, festive, microscopic glitter, you can't see it on your hair, except in the sun, for a variety of things)) it turned out to be voluminous styling and a lot of fluff, in wet weather everything was completely straightened, but I will give another chance for him and I will try to apply super moisturizing livin and less gel, it should help

6fdf49cc-987b-46cc-9f75-69685b01df81
Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I was hoping for a golden ebb, where really there. Regular Gel, quite viscous, which needs to be well emulsified with water, otherwise it will stick the hair into icicles. It dries pretty quickly, gives beautiful nourished strands, does not shrink at all. But I was hoping for a shine, as it is loudly said BRILLIANT GOLDEN ... and I was already dreaming so naively how in the sun my hair would be cast with gold, but there is nothing like that, and there is no hint of a golden shine. And Gel as a whole is not bad if you moderate the ardor of expectations

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

This is a castard. It moisturizes perfectly, the smell is amazing, but after it the curls straighten out pretty quickly. I tried to apply more and less, not getting the desired result. There is no glitter on the hair. I like the tool, but it did not become my favorite. I use it with pleasure.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Still, it is more of a castard, not a gel. My hair did not fit very well, I rather have waves. There is no point in using a solo, it does not hold anything, I covered it with gel, but I’m still not happy with the result. Perhaps over time I will pick up a combination and adapt to it.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

The gel is really golden, very pleasant in texture and smell. The fixation is excellent. It is especially good that does not make the curls heavier. Therefore, it is suitable for wavy hair. It does not stick together, but it keeps its shape.