SG

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I've been using this company's products for 2 years now. After I had a severe acne and recovered, this product feels just right! fully recommend!

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

great all round cleanser certainly compares to some of the more high end products I've tried. this will be a regular used product by me from now on it leaves your face feeling very clean and fresh 👌

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

The face wash is excellent. Very moisture and the scrub is gentle! Perfect for face!

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Smooth n effective cleanser. The cleasing beads are soft and gentle on skin. does not irritate skin. Nice fragance.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Excellent cleanser, gentle on my sensitive skin as well. I love all products I have tried from Manuka Doctor. Thank you!

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Love it!My skin seems softer!

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Nice product

Posted on May 28, 2022

Auto-translated from Hebrew

The product is pleasant, delicate, fragrant and pleasant, pleasant to use. Believes that cleansed honey ingredients with medicinal properties will do their job for a long time.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Auto-translated from Hebrew

I would be happy if the packaging was a bit bigger the delicate and pleasant elephant for sure I will order again