SG

Based on 2,671 Ratings
2,044
Posted on Jul 24, 2022
This Manuka Honey does wonders

I have been using this product for about a year. The result is spectacular because it does work for my family members. I will continue repurchase the product for sure. Highly recommend it. Thank you iHerb for fast shipping, and great products. Cheers. If my review is helpful, please give me "a like". Thanks guys!

b1ee7929-a274-4f59-bfdd-d999fba3b945
73c64627-26f0-4a37-b5d7-29b34e33cf47
9409ef12-7ecd-49a1-940d-34cb51fd7e73
iamgabrielle
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I was worried about the taste, but it's great! It's a high quality honey from what I've read, I'm taking every morning 1 teaspoon 30 min before meal hoping it will help with the overgrow bacteria in my gut. I'm trying this manuka honey which a read it helps even with antibiotic resistant bacteria. I'm gonna repeat my tests so I'll update the review.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022
6,760

Posted on Jul 28, 2022
6,760

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

A reliable company and a great product, I always recommend it for all uses, the most important thing that distinguishes dealing with iherb is trust and credibility in dealing and fast service And the quality is very high And strong efficacy of the ingredients, The size is good for the price

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I've been able to get my hands on several varieties of Manuka honey, and though they're all slightly different, it's hard to pick a favorite -until I tried this honey, that is. The texture of this honey is incredibly creamy- other Manuka honeys I've had all have a bit of crystal flakiness to them. I don't mind that, but I prefer the very finely grained texture of this honey- it's so much smoother and more pleasant in the mouth. The flavor is heavenly- sweet without being overpowering, intense honey flavor, delicately floral, and it leaves a wonderful aftertaste in the mouth. This honey blends more readily into cooled teas than other manuka honeys I've used, and the taste brings out the floral and/or fruitiness of the teas I drink in the evening. For a delicious and healthy treat, this honey is incredible! It's a far cry from any honey from the grocery store, and is a perfect ingredient or topping for a special and decadent dessert. I'm so torn between using it all of the time, or saving it as long as possible, lol.