SG

Posted on Mar 3, 2022
Excellent high MGO Manuka

This MGO 925+ has a more intense "Manuka flavour" compared to lower GMO Manuka honeys. I usually eat half or a table spoon full of Manuka each day for its numerous health benefits. It does not taste overly sweet. For the price at iherb, you get a lot of MGO per dollar.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I've been using iHerb for a few months now and I can say this. If its health and wellness related, they got it! My manuka honey was awesome, and arrived within the ETA if not a day early!! I'm literally about to order more right now and will probably make this a monthly necessary because this quality and grade of manuka honey isn't easy to come by for this price!

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

i had intestine inflammation, i bought manuka honey and 30 billion probiotics, after 2 weeks now i feel much better, i'm not sure which one has helped but im happy now.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Thick, creamy and delicious. 22+ UMF for this price is a win IMO. Manuka honey is a must-have for me especially during the cold winter season. I take it together with propolis and sometimes with ginger.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I love manuka honey, taste is great l, I wish to have a big size of it.you will get good benefits,good quality and it has good flavour, all ages can eat it. very gentle.good for hair and not sensitive.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Medicinal honey. Not using as a sweetener. Use one very small dessert spoon, not overly loaded and let a few tongue laps to melt down the throat for healing

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

There is no awful taste to it and the back of my throat tingles a little after eating it. I guess it is doing its job. Great quality!

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Very good, although may not be able to solve my problem in digest system instantly but it tastes good and health. will buy it again.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Well priced for this item, doubted it would help (pretty bad on/off gut aches everyday for months and on high Omeprazole) - it has helped greatly!

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

The taste is good, the size is small, the price is suitable for the quality, the dose is a teaspoon on a glass of water in the morning, I benefited from it for my health, I recommend it