SG

Based on 2,277 Ratings
1,791
Posted on Jun 12, 2022
Must have!

Family’s favorite. Used when sore throat, cough & fever. Just put in fridge, then scoop 1/2 teaspoon. Kids eat it just like lollipop 😊 for daily use i prefer the mgo +150. Mgo +400 or higher is for not feeling well. Been using manuka honey for more than 10 years now

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

We love this product! We actually found out about this honey when we travelled to Australia. We were told that this type of honey (the more the MGO the better) has some benefits and healing properties that can help stop allergies (for example). I typically stay away from consuming honey as it flares up my acne but thought I would give this a try this due to its unique antibacterial qualities. I'm so glad I did...the flavor is phenomenal and I can finally eat honey again without the consequence of bad skin. Worth every penny. Great size. Taste yummy. Best honey ever!!

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

Good honey. Tried it several times and it worked perfectly. Good quality, trustworthy manufacturer. Good packaging This is good for relief from cold and flu. easy to use. good taste, very easy on stomach. high potency. Good size jar. Manuka honey has a lot of health benefits. This is a trusted producer. You don't need to have a big dosage to feel the benefits.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

The purchase was more than simple. A lot of product reviews about benefits just confirmed my decision to buy this particular Manuka honey. I scanned the QR code on the lid and received a certificate of authenticity and ingredients. Great quality and taste. We've already spent one package (MgO 250). As winter approaches, I decided this time for a stronger dose (MgO 400) but also 500g size. Since I've given Manuka (1 tsp in the morning) to my two year old son, he hasn't been sick once. Great for immunity. We'll keep using it. As far as delivery, the package arrived in less than three weeks.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Thanks to iherb i was able to save money than buying it at the local mall. Product is good quality and not expired. Delivery took time so plan your purchases, if you need instant then buy somewhere else. Manuka honey is a natural medicine and i use everyday. I recommend this product so much

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Great product for anyone seeking a natural boost to their health care regimen. It's thicker than traditional honey but that's due to the pollen content. It tastes great and personally, I like it much better than traditional honey. Traditional honey leaves a sugary residue on my teeth. This item doesn't do that.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Manuka honey is a unique honey, the king of all honeys, honey is a medicine, so the price is appropriate. This is the most useful, unpasteurized honey, has wound healing and antibacterial properties. If I get an acute respiratory disease, I always have this honey on the table. The higher the MGO value of manuka honey, the higher its antibacterial activity and the brighter the taste and aroma. It tastes different from our usual honey, first sweet, and then bitter.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I use this when my immune system is low or strained by overworking and under sleeping. I also use it when I start to feel a little unwell, taking a teaspoon every night before I sleep I manage to avoid becoming sick. Helps a lot with bounds of tonsillitis too.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Manuka honey is known for it's antibacterial properties and I especially love the effect on oral health as it attacks harmful oral bacteria associated with plaque formation or gum inflammation. It is also great for sore throat, stomach and digestion. I chose the raw form as it contains more antioxidants which gets eliminated by processing and pasteurization. Since this honey is not pasteurized I keep it in the fridge and love my morning tee or coffee with half a teaspoon of this honey.