SG

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I use I I the same way as a peanut butter. in my opinion this one is more yummy. Great product, good quality. Fast delivery

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

The best tasting almond butter I have tried so far. Love the quality and its pure ingredients. Easy to make it part of my healthy diet, and so many recipes to try it with. Personally, I love it with banana and rice cakes. Composition is a bit hard, but it only means it is a healthier version and has no bad ingredients in it. So yummy. I Will definitely buy it again.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Very good. But the almond butter is hard to mix. If you don’t mix well, the almond butter toward the bottom of the jar gets really hard.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

I found this product delicious. I used it to add protein and fat to my milk and fruit breakfast. I love the crunch in it too, gave it a nice texture.

I use I I the same way as a peanut butter. in my opinion this one is more yummy. The jar is smaller than I anticipated.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

This is a long time favorite. I was so happy to discover I can order it through Iherb. It doesn't have too much sugar--only one added gram. Has the crunch I love and the best part is that it is no stir, so don't have a top layer of oil covering the product. Delicious, nutricious, best almond butter for sale.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

It states on it that it is natural but it has added sugar and other ingredients. It tastes really good however it is not 100% natural.

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

You can't go wrong with this crunch almond butter. Price is a bit higher than expected but am vary satisfied with it texture and taste. Cheers!

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

I love crunchy pb so this was just amazing and so tasteful

5b3e61be-4f49-41f5-8c9d-94c8bff5869a
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

great quality ingredient composition especially the taste of the almond butter