SG

Posted on Aug 8, 2021
Holy Cow!

I’m getting older. There I’ve said it. That’s the first step. Now, I guess I have to do something about it. The dark circles and puffiness under my eyes had been getting worse and my concealer under my eyes wasn’t as smooth as it had been so I needed a really “wow” eye cream. And I found it! MaryAnn products have been my go to for a while because they’re fragrance free and just do what they’re supposed to without causing me further breakouts on my sensitive skin. This eye cream is another home run! It has collagen, hyaluronic acid and Vitamin A to rid your eyes of puffiness, dark circles and fine lines and hydrate to keep your makeup from looking cakey. Stop reading this and go buy some! Pro Tip: I keep mine in the fridge so when I use it in the mornings it works super quick to bring down the puffiness!!

c135a5a0-ba86-4cbc-b620-a0766e63d500
c3010163-48b8-4f74-a1fc-a5c084f038d2
343819bc-7771-4bfa-bebd-65d91ce39a99
87c1f396-7d5b-41c3-ad9a-8afae27c510a
Posted on Aug 25, 2021

I started with the face cream from this brand and fell in love so much that I decided to try an eye cream as well. At first I was skeptical because I have tried different products for my under eye area and they hardly worked. This turned out to be a surprise! Normally my skin is dry around the eyes and I have some wrinkles, but from the first use the skin under my eyes looked smoother than usual and the fine lines much tighter. No more puffiness or dark rounds under the eyes! This is exactly what my eyes need! It really makes a difference! It is definitely my favorite cream right now! Good packaging. Fast shipping.

f9387143-3349-4357-8292-34b21dedf860
ebf6d3ca-ebab-4e2a-be54-0cbf55689183
Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I was quite skeptical about this product actually being effective,but I was pleasantly surprised. After a couple of months of inconsistent use,there is a noticeable lessening of bags under the eyes,and a general lightening of the darkness. I am encouraged to be consistent and have made this product my go to eye cream. No noticeable scent to boot. I am 64.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I discovered Maryann Organics (brand) here on iHerb. I have sensitive skin especially on the face and have combination skin (oily and dry at the same time in different areas of the face). I typically break out using face products that have fragrance, even though they are "natural" fragrances. This product is fragrance free, very light and non-greasy. It did not clog pores. I use this not only for the under-eye area but also for the entire face and even neck. I also bought another variant of face cream from the same brand (Collagen Day & Night Cream) and used it alternately. I know when I don't use the product because my skin feels dry and dull. Using this cream moisturizes and hydrates my skin. Like any anti-aging product, I don't expect miracles. What i do expect is a product that helps me "age beautifully". That means it should not contain any harsh ingredients that will worsen skin conditions. In that regard, I am quite satisfied with this product. In terms of packaging, the pump is very convenient for use and prevents from contamination.

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

I recommended this product as it really made me, to say "wow". I have wrinkles around my eyes due to imbalance food consumption, stress and work pressure. It's nourishes the skin around the eyes very well, and it's made my wrinkles less noticeable, really recommended!!! If my review helped you, please mark thumb up, thanks 🙏❣️👍

Posted on Aug 18, 2021

In the past I only use face cream but now that Im in my 30s, I decided to give this eye cream a try. I like that it's not sticky and it keeps the area around my eyes feels extra hydrated. I tend to stay up late to work so I get dark circles and using this product along with their gel pads really helped reduce puffy eyes in the morning

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

Amazing results! I’ve noticed less sagging and much smoother appearance! I would highly recommend. It smells okay but the texture is the best part. A little goes a long way and I long the push top!

97f7470b-abe0-4767-855b-64f6bc24a489
Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Love the product, the eye cream absorbs well into the skin and keeps it hydrated. The scent is mild which is great for my sensitive skin. I only have to use a small amount for it to be effective. Lastly, I love the delivery method as you can dispense as much as you like. I would recommend everyone try the product- especially the jar dispenser. Good job Maryann. I live in Australia and I am not familiar with this brand but I am so glad iherb stocks it.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Maryann organics eye cream is a balanced formula with Eyeseryl that will swiftly reduce eye puffiness and smooth wrinkles. It reduces your dark circles under your eyes and protects your skin. This professional formula is perfectly balanced to nourish your under-eye area and provide a pleasing anti-aging effect. It keeps the quality at the highest level. That’s why eye cream is for women. All ingredients are sourced from the trusted supplier who stands for Organic, Natural, and safe! It contains Aloe Vera, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E, Citric Acid, and Caffeine will moisturize your skin brighter and the sensitive skin around your eyes. It will help to get a younger look. Use in the morning and night with a pearl amount of eye cream. Gently massage with your fingertips under an eye area and leave it dry.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

A very pleasant cream to apply, excellently absorbed and feel a stretching sensation. In the eyes it works great, I was hoping it would help in the lip area as well, but probably needs something more massive. Very satisfied with the cream, large quantity, and the packaging is easy to use.