SG

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I have a hard time finding good multivitamins for my kids that aren’t full of junk and that my children enjoy. These are great because they have no nasty ingredients and my kids LOVE them. They ask for it multiple times a day, but of course I only give them the recommended amount for their age. IHerb is the only place I can order these.

5d7dd2bb-6950-4002-a70f-acd2f6f0cd07
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

These are fantastic, my daughter loves them . I tried it also and they taste amazing. Trust me look at the back label and see long list of vitamins added theyre sooo much better then the store bought vitamins that include gelatine and sugar Very happy with my decision to buy this inconjunction with the immunity vitamins also . I give these to my kids everyday and its a hassle free task, because theyre super tasty.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

My 5 year old takes these everyday and loves them. He seems to have a stronger immune system since he began these and Vitamin C + Echinacea Zero Gummies for Kids by YumVs. He’s been taking both for about a year. I will continue to purchase the multivitamin through iHerb.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

Great Product! My daughter used to get sick every cold seasons but ever since I gave her 2 vitamins per day (one in the morning and one at night) she is not sick any more. Fast deliveries!

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

My 7 year old son is very picky when it comes to try multivitamin gummies but this one taste great and he takes them without problem plus they are organic

Posted on May 17, 2022

Very good for picky eaters. My toddler rejected animal parade multi vits but is ok with this gummy. Good quality and great taste. 1 serving a day.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Great product and the customer service is amazing! If you ever have any questions don’t hesitate to reach out, they changed their dosage on these and I reached out and was given an answer within an hour!

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Trying this for the first time. Don’t normally get gummies but my usual is oos. Using this temporarily. Tastes really sweet. But kid likes it.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

MaryRuth's has now become my girls favorite brand. Multis are a must for my children. They have been taking these for several years and they still love them. They love the taste. And from my research these are high quality, organic vitamins.