SG

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Excellent quality. A really healthy ingredient list. Its a great alternative for vegans who cant take fish oil, and still want the benefits of omegas. I like how you only need one gummy, as I give these to my son who cant swallow tablets or capsules. I also like the taste, very delicious and not overly sweet. Easy to use, nice size and the packaging is good.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

We’ve been taking these for more than a year. It took a few weeks to get used to the taste- especially since they’re sweetened with stevia. But everything we’ve tried by MRO has been stellar! Great for kid’s focus too! And those who like to avoid fish burps LOL!

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

The taste is strange, But the size of the bottle is nice. Half of the gummies stack together and it really hard to take them

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

LOVE these!! I swear they're helping my plantar fasciitis! They just make me feel good.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Taste isnt great but not completely horrid but ive tasted plain sea buckthorn juice and id much prefer these gummies😁

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Good quality.. nice taste .. good as an everyday supplement, age appropriate

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Love that i can take this supplement in gummy form

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Very nice product and great effective i love it so much amazing product and great effective

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I really like the flavour of these, and the ingredients are good. Great that they're vegan too, of course!

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Nice and arrived as expected The taste is not very strong or annoying, which is helpful to take it daily