SG

Posted on Jul 29, 2022
Best B12 supplement!

As a vegan, I must have B12 supplementation. After trying many other brands, I choose this product over all the others. I have a blood genetic mutation (MTHFR) and my research indicates that the methylated B12 is better for me. I trust this brand for its quality ingredients -- plus the taste is great! I prefer the spray over tablets or drops, and trust the glass bottle and package size won't allow the product to get old or lose effectiveness before it's empty. Highly recommended!

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Pros: Glass bottle, keto/celiac/bariatric friendly, easy to take (simply spray), and a full 4 month supply in one bottle for most. Con: Unfortunately this product isn't for me. The methylcobalamin form of B12 made me extremely anxious. So, back to the far more expensive liquid Adenosyl Hydroxy form for me.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Love this spray! We were using the tablets that melt in your mouth and didnt like the ingredients in it! This is perfect for my 4 year old who has allergies! A little on the pricey side but worth every penny! My kids enjoy the taste! Great quality and product!

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Bought this for my mom since she has low b12 levels. She felt very tired and I was looking out for something she will be willing to take everyday till she gets her B12 levels up. This product did the work. My mom told me she feels more energetic. She seems she is doing better , I am glad I found a good B12 supplement B-12 Vitamin has many benefits, B12 has many roles in your body. It supports the normal function of your nerve cells and is needed for red blood cell formation and DNA synthesis. I think this is the reason my mom felt so horrible and tired all the time. She is in her mid 50 and I am glad this has helped her. Add bonus this comes in a spry and is easier to administer if for some of you out there don't seem to get along with pills , I know I do. One last thing to mention- this is high potency so better start with half a dose and see how you react to it since this tends to increase energy- at least this is how it effected my mom. Good luck and I hope this review was of any help to you.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Like that it's organic. Taste is decent, seems to be helping so far

Posted on May 13, 2022

Great taste and easy for my young one to take

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Very user- friendly for those who have low magnesium level. Fast delivery!

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

great product. best thing kids love 💘 ❤ supplement but very expensive.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022