SG

Posted on May 13, 2022

I loved this omega 3 oil. The taste isn't noticeable, not as if you put a fish into your mouth. I can't say anything about the real benefits since it's too subjective but in general it is known that we all need to take the Omega family oils for our mental and physical health. I like this product. The pill size is huge though and looks kinda scary but actually it is easy lo swallow.

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

My husband has taken cod liver oil since he was a child in liquid form. These capsules make it much easier for him. He is very pleased with this product.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I started it because i've been told vitamine A is good for the acne. the percentage of vitamine A on the website in different from what I received... it's been only 4 days so I'll give it a good try before judging

4e95fade-36e8-4170-8f32-449008016bd8
Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Very easy to swallow, I keep it in the fridge where its easy to see, so I remember to take it everyday. Zero after taste and great price

Not only helps with acne but is great for overall health. Has many benefits. So glad I can't taste any fish.

Posted on May 22, 2022

i bought this for my sensitive skin, its really nourishing my skin, improving the itchiness.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Helps with my lungs recovery after covid. Very good price

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

Very good, even can be chewed. No smell of fish! Package is very comfortable.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

My skin gets soo soft when I take 2 a day. No aftertaste either.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

High-quality product, competitive price, high ingredient levels, probable legit Norwegian in quality as there's no fishy smell.