SG

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I used it for 2 times now and I think it great for and the size,the scent quality, packaging are all great.This moisturizer my scalp and my dead ends very nicely and I have sensitive scalp.My hair felt nice and soft.i think any age can use this.There are a lot of benefits for this condition you can see the ingredients are all clean

b6ae2b0f-9bbe-4214-9fad-7fbb44c08e2a
Posted on Aug 9, 2022

I saw this product as an affordable alternative for individuals with low porosity hair and after using it for many weeks, I quite like it. my hair does feel light and moisturised, I don't find myself scratching my head unlike the the maui moisture blue hydrating shampoo. good quality, cute packaging.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I have thin wavy hair that is low porosity so I bought the shampoo because it said it was lightweight and my scalp gets very oily so I wanted something to both clean it but not weigh it down as to not appear even more bald than I actually am. It lathered very nicely and didn’t cause my hair to fall in big chunks like some of previous shampoos did. I’ve only used it a couple of times so I’m not sure if it will cause my hair to dry out in the long run but so far I’m liking it and the size of it is really good for the price point I just wish the packaging was a little bit easier to use as I have to squeeze it hard to get the product out, dart

Posted on May 13, 2022

This shampoo has a scent of watermelon. After washing it makes my frizzy wawy hair more soft and smooth. Doesn,t dry the scalp. Besides, it has a very good composition without harmful substances. And it is moisturising enough.

5d166b69-86e8-499b-ac50-c4b72da33c43
Posted on Aug 9, 2022

The shampoo smells amazing and works really for oily hair I don’t have to double cleanse my hair. I love how the first ingredient is aloe.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Have been using it for a week now. My hair look soft after shampooing, but it still looks frizzy when it dry. I have 1c hair type with low porosity. however, I will keep using it. Hopefully my hair condition will improve.

Posted on May 25, 2022

The scent is so good! I would definitely use it again. Even though the size looks small but it stayed with me for a long time.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I love Maui shampoos. This one in particular has a very nice scent and super lightweight.

Megan25
Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Smells really lovely, cleans well, leaves hair feeling very soft!

Posted on May 22, 2022

Love this shampoo. Leaves my hair smelling so nice. My hair feels clean and soft.