SG

Sophia
Posted on Mar 10, 2022

5 🌟 to the Maui brand. I am trying all Maui shampoos and conditioners available on iHerb! These products are free from all the nasty ingredients that can wreck our hair and full of goodness from natural ingredients. This shampoo is very nourishing and has a light scent. I have long curly untreated normal hair with dry ends and this product works well for me. I shampoo my hair twice and then follow up with the conditioner from the same brand. I wash my hair 3 times per week and I often alternate this shampoo with other two (orange and blue) from Maui. I will buy more and highly recommend. If my review helps you please leave a thumbs up for me. Many thanks!😊

It is not the first time I use this item, it is perfect, and the best shampoo anyone can use , highly recommended to anybody searching for good brand

747d48d0-ae73-418d-a8af-268d2c28fd5f
Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Wow, very luxurious! Smells wonderful and a little bit goes a long way. Perfect for my type of hair , I have extensive highlights and I use heat to style it almost everyday. I feel that this shampoo helps with keeping my hair smooth, clean, fresh and healthy. Moreover, my scalp doesn’t get oily which is a great bonus.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I actually really like this shampoo despite it being owned by Johson & Johson. I try to support small businesses and for this reason, I don't think I want to repurchase it. Anyway. I have low porosity straight hair and I found this shampoo light enough for me. I believe there has a shampoo specifically for low porosity but they didn't have it on iherb so I bought this instead. I has a nice light scent and the packaging is really neat and eco-friendly. I have sensitive skin/scalp but have no problems with this product after weeks of use. Pretty good quality for a cheap shampoo, but I don't trust J&J, sorry.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

first time trying this , heard a lot of good things hope it comes with benifit, it is a good brand , definitely expect hydration, has nice scent, composition is good, i plan to use every other day, i received the package clean and dry

90be25c6-2b27-456d-9684-84b5fa7e50d1
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I absolutely love this brand for my hair. Honestly I think its really great quality for the cost. It smells amazing, it is moisturising and overall just a good product for someone looking for budget friendly cosmetics.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Good sent, makes my hair soft and smooth. I believe the composition is also clean, it doesn't make my scalp itchy so it's suitable for sensitive scalps. It contains coconut milk, so it's moisturizing.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I haven't tried this hair care nourish and moisture coconut milk shampoo yet, I ordered this because my hair is damaged from highlights. hope it will restore my hair. coconut milk is great for your hair

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

both the shampoo and the conditioner are the best combo for the dry hair, it really moisturize my hair and helped to make it smoother.

Posted on May 13, 2022