SG

Posted on Jan 9, 2022
Excellent! Hawaiian macadamia nuts. The taste of Aloha.

Mauna Loa is one of the famous brands of Hawai'i and I was so happy to see these on iHerb. The Hawaiian Sea Salt version (they also have smoked flavor on iHerb) is medium saltiness, and that is followed by the beautiful buttery flavor of good macadamia nuts. I've been snacking on these all weekend. There is a good amount for this price. I was pleasantly surprised. These will be a regular addition to my orders from iHerb.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I have been eating these macadamia nuts for a while now and they taste great. I like the simple ingredients. I don't like having a lot of additives in my food or snacks. It's definitely a good idea to include macadamia nuts in your diet as they are nutritious and provide lots of health benefits.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

The salt seasoning improves the macadamia taste, but it's nothing to write home about. It's only a slight improvement of the natural taste, which could work for people on a strictly healthy diet. I would prefer other seasonings that would make these nuts a delicious snack, such as the Onion and Garlic seasoning.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Good quality ingredients with sea salt! The serving size is just enough. These are great if following a low fodmap diet. The price on iHerb is the best I’ve found for this particular brand.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Quality is always good. I choose unsalted or this sea salted flavor because i like the taste itself. Natural sweetness and nutty flavor is good for late night snack!

Rosy
Posted on Dec 20, 2021

Love these macadamia nuts! They are fresh, lightly salted and are roasted just perfectly. So glad these are just dry roasted without any oils added.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

This brand is the best. Used to be able to get them at Costco but they stopped selling Mona Loa brand. Always fresh. Fast delivery too.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Absolutely delicious as expected. Decent sized packaging. Of course I with they were a bit more cost effective but macademias are always pricey. They arrived in good condition, not broken.

Chayene
Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Not salty enough for those that like a salty snack like me, almost all of the macadamias are cut jn half. I would definitely buy them again since they’re gluten free but i will look for other options that are more salty and complete no halves.