SG

Posted on May 10, 2022

I have 3 sons. Ages 11, 6 and 3... bought this calming gummy for my 6th yr old. as he is prone to tantrums. im not giving this to him everyday, but rather give it during the start of his angry session, to calm him down before it gets louder and yeah very effective. a lot of improvement. it is too hard to give him tablets, so this gummy is super convenient for me as he thought its just a prize of behaving well, he likes the taste, and hes wanting more gummies. but no, i just limit it to 1 a day, but not everyday, its only when his tantrums strike. so the benefit of calming is really there. need to stock more bottles of this supplement and the package arrived in good condition, im frm Philippines by the way. Overall, quality is good, and the ingredients are surely for calming. thank you iherb.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

These gummies taste so yummy and have a texture that dissolves well when chewed. They are gentle, non-drowsy, and good for not only kids but also adults. The simple ingredients are relaxing and nourishing, no worries about harmful drugs. There's no need to take daily - they work great when taken during stressful times or when in new environments that could cause anxiety. We love them!

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

It worked! Even for adults. Felt more relaxed and calm. Recommended. If you feel anxious with many thoughts in your mind, this can help. It's not going to knock you out (~‾▿‾)~ Mom and Dad approved!

191c7de3-2e49-4f55-8c50-a4cfba0d2fb8
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Giving my kids a gummy each has worked well when they are getting emotional or easily aggravated. I think it says something on the bottle like "tastier than time outs" and I'd agree...it has saved me from having to get involved in the kids' arguments,more than once. Who knows, maybe giving them any kind of sugar-coated gummy would do the same trick? But I would repurchase these ones. Also, they are YUM. Definitely taste like a treat.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

It maybe a bit mind over matter with my 10 year old who gets overwhelmed especially at homework time but if they work i will keep getting them. He' have one and i say come back in 5 and we'll start the homework. He comes back ready to go.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

With a child that has coeliacs it’s so hard to find supplements that she can have with ingredients that are gluten free but these are great I give her one a day and have notice a change in her as she is a child that has problems regulating her mood which this helps her calm down a lot. We also notice her sleep is a lot better to. She has a lot of sensor problems so taste of a big thing for her but she loves taking them with reduce my concern.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

My 8y/o son is in the spectrum with ADHD and these work well for him. He usually takes them in the evening after dinner but sometimes during the day, but they don’t make him sluggish at all. They just put him in a calm mood and that benefits him a lot. Also they are super yummy and he is literally the pickiest eater ever and These gummies passed his taste test. He likes them so much he looks forward to taking them. I even take a serving on a stressful day :) They are great quality!! Thank you!!

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I have a 9 year old kid that has difficulty falling in sleep. He feels restless when he lays down in bed, turns in bed for hours and can't calm his nerves. He tried this for 3 weeks ago and it has been a game changer! He takes it 1.5-2 hours before bedtime and when he lays down the body is much calmer and he falls asleep at much shorter time than before. Once he forgot to take the gummy, and he felt very restless and took hours to fall asleep. It has very natural ingredients, so I feel very safe giving this to my kids. My kid says it tastes very good, it has sweet, grape-like taste and taste does not stay long in the mouth. Both me and him recommend this product for kids who feel restless at nights and have difficulties falling asleep. We are going to order more of this great product!

Posted on May 29, 2022

My son has gone through almost a whole bottle of these. I'm not sure yet if it's making a difference for him, but I think it might be. I'm going to try another bottle to give more time to see results. They taste like candy, and he has no trouble eating them even though he's a picky eater.