SG

Posted on Feb 9, 2022
Great value.

I bought this when it was half price so excellent value. 120 softgels will last ages. They are quite big, but swallow with water and no problem. Can't taste the lemon flavour as I swallowed the capsule, but probably a good idea if you were going to open the capsule before taking.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Because of strong dose of omega and acids, it's package will lasdt more that other brands. Quality is good, bought it because of well-known health benefits for heart, vessels, hair, anti inflammation and lowering cholesterol level and anti-aging effect. If you swallow after some time you can feel fish taste.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Love the packaging of this fish oil, seems to have not too many ingredients. Fish oil has many health benefits from being good for your heart and brain at any age to benefit your skin and hair. This seems a great quality product with very good composition of EPA & DHA. I would definitely repurchase.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Large softgels to swallow, but not much different than most fish oil softgels. My kids are able to swallow them. The lemon flavor is nice in case you burp, but we haven't had any issues with burping, after taking them, thankfully. Only downside is 3 softgels needed for the full adult dose, but that's manageable. Seems like a great quality omega-3 fish oil option with the high DHA and EPA levels in them.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I bought these on special offer, making them great value for money. The composition is quite high, hence I won’t be taking recommended 3 tablets p/day. I think 1 or 2 should be enough, especially since I regularly eat fish and take fish oil. Love the packaging too! This seems to be a very good quality product.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

The quality seems great with straightforward ingredients. I like the packaging it's quite cute. I haven't seen any obvious effects yet though. The pills are quite huge but it's ok to swallow with ample of water. Would hope to see more benefits from it soon. It has an ok taste in my opinion.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

this is very nice! it's helping a lot with my immune system and I take 3 pills a day. It's light and the fish smell isn't too bad once you've had it. the quality of the packaging is good. and I like how light it is

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Omega 3 is part of my regular health supplement. I'm not going to write the benefits of Omega 3. All I can say most diet are low in 3 and high in 6 which is inflammatory-really bad for our body. This is the first time trying out this brand. Got a good price for the high quality ingredients. I like to bite the gel and swallow the oil. This one has a bit of lemon in it. Nice. Pls give a thumbs up 👍🏻 thank you 😊

I bought it on the promotional trail at half price. High-quality omega 3 with no bad aftertaste. On the label, it states 3 pills a day, but since I take omega 3 continuously and get a good amount from my diet (I eat fish like salmon and sardines) for me it's enough with 1 pill. First benefit I notice is that my joint pain in my knees went away after 2 months of taking omega 3

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

If you're looking for high EPA and DHA , this is it. It's so high that , I am taking only one tab a day and it covers my entire needs instead of the recommended 3 tabs a day. It helps my arthritis inflammation , no swelling and in much lesser pain. Excellent price for the quality .