SG

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

A safe non toxic panty liner that is actually comfortable, they are very soft, small enough to wear with thin or tight pants, They don't shift around And do not irritate me, they have a perfect light protection, I also like the fact that they're individually wrapped, will continue to use.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Each piece has its our package. So you can put it anywhere and cary it always with yourself. And it’s super comfortable to use. I recommend! Thanks in advance for 👍!

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Large pain relieving patch,i tried it on my leg and after 30 minutes the pain i had disapeared. This products contain Camphor and Menthol which have a cooling effect on the area.

Rosy
Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Good panty liners made of natural cotton without chlorine bleaching or added fragrances. Not too thin and are individually wrapped.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

I like them. But I don't like that they are individually packed, so extra waste of plastic.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

These liners are good, they don't irritate your skin. They stick well also. Love them don't ever go out of stock.

Posted on Jun 11, 2021

I’ve just ordered them in the fourth time. Each piece has its our package. So you can put it anywhere and cary it always with yourself. And it’s super comfortable to use.

Posted on Jan 28, 2021

this one is my favorite. Correctly designed, it does the job fairly well and keep the skin in a good shape. No more irritation or topical allergy.

Posted on Nov 23, 2020

I bought my girl all kinds of petticoats and pads from this company, we are very satisfied.

e01783d5-1faa-4018-a525-4d452d6a22a0