SG

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Love these~ they are the perfect amount of salty and sweet and the individual packets make it really convenient so that I don't accidentally eat too many without realizing it. They're also nice to take to work, but they are a bit crumbly and fragile, so watch out for that

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

This variety and the mint chocolate chunk are my favourites. They taste good and the chocolate chunk is really there.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I loved these~ this is one of my favorite flavors of their cookies!

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

It is OK but not ground breaking. There are a lot of brands in the market with better quality and taste. I will not repurchase.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

It's too sweet for my taste. It's not bad but I won't purchase again

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

My daughter loved this snack!

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

I bought the bulk product last time and I was satisfied with both the quality and the taste of the ingredients, so I bought the individually packaged product again. :) I like the ingredients and I am satisfied with the belief that they are healthy snacks. The size is just right, so I'm going to repurchase this product again.^^

Auto-translated from Arabic

Friends, if you like a product, rate it right, whether positive or negative. If you give a star for the excellent product, they will cut off the product, the good of the evil. The rule is that its hero products will disappear because of the reviews. Do not be afraid that they will raise the price. Rate 5 stars. They know what products are needed and they do not increase the price. Like, God will make you happy forever. 🥺

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I think it's a taste that has different tastes. When I first ate it, it might not be sour! I thought, but I did so because it was delicious when I chilled it in the refrigerator and then ate it with coffee. However, the price is high, so I think I should buy it only at the time of sale.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I bought the chocolate chip flavor last time and tried it this time with peanuts! This is definitely delicious! ✨ It is ideal for carrying because it is divided into 2 pieces each!