SG

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Very good quality, nice taste, easy to use, size enough for two, good package, I liked very much and will order more again :) makes life better and easy for me :)

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

At first I thought the texture looked to thick and considered adding water but once it warmed up in the pan it became the right consistency. Mild spice, which is perfect for my delicate palate.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Delicious and nurishing emergency meal when travelling or at work. Certified kosher. With a long shelf life. Fits into one's handbag. Will buy again!

Aliaq8
Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Good ingredients, tastes good. I use bread with it but rice might be even tastier. Good portion size, I had it in 2 days. the package I think needs to change. all in all I might be purchasing again.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

Lovely dal lentils work butternut squash flavour - feel so healthy eating this!

Posted on May 19, 2022

healthy ingredients, tasted great, easy to cook using microwave, quite filling for its size, just a tad pricey

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Great taste, a bit sweet and not hot hot at all, great with rice. my little kids loved it. will buy again

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Creamy, extremely yummy, rich without being too rich, I love this Dal & it’s now my favorite!

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

My Krishna son loves this. It does not contain garlic nor onions. He says it is delicious.