SG

Posted on Apr 23, 2022
Wonderful flavor!

Vindaloo had always been my favorite go to Indian dish! Since I’ve started eating plant based, most restaurants do not create a vegan version of this. This sauce tastes so good and I can use it with my favorite vegetables. The quality is better than other vindaloo sauces I’ve tried.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

I love that this simmer sauce has a nice kick, but it's not too overwhelming. Maya Kaimal has a great variety of sauces, and I enjoy them all. I like that all the ingredients are natural, and this particular sauce is vegan! I use this simmer sauce for my baked tofu.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

If you like Indian food you will be pleased with this simmer sauce. I just got some left over rotisserie chicken and used that. It made a nice, fast and tasty dinner!

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

This sauce was pretty tasty. Its not too spicy. I added honey and greek yogurt and sauteed chicken breast and it made a pretty good meal.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

Great, authentically tasting paste if you cannot be bothered to make vindaloo from scratch. Not too spicy (I add more chilli) and not too sour (I add more vinegar) - perfect for an inexperienced eater :)

Posted on May 22, 2022

Super Yum!!!!!! I was looking for a new chicken sauce, it's perfect!

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Spicy AF but really really good! I enjoyed it and am already planning to reorder next time

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

The taste is good and I like the product but is it was a little bit too salty. the flavour is nice

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I like it. Has good quality and I am so satisfied with it

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

delicious with any kind of meat or veggies