SG

Posted on Jun 7, 2022
Below average

I mean its not what i had expected. It so small in size and its definitely too sheer and bot buildable at all. The packaging is cute but too small . It has this sticky texture and no coverage at all . The color is pretty but u can use its for no makeup makeup looked . Its low quality but its good for the price. It has no scent . My only concern is that i wish the had bigger sizes with different clear colors

47640ae4-4f0c-43f0-9e63-a85a72deed9c
Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Such beautiful color and pigment. Beautiful for everyday use and can be built up. I bought it after a makeup YouTuber recommended it. I am so glad that I did 😍 Update: this was my original thought, but after more uses I realized this isn’t pigmented save the money. There are better options out there.

Not the biggest fan of this product. I was surprised to see it was maybelline as I did not realize what brand I put in my cart, they're not cruelty free so I dislike the fact that I bought this- putting moral feelings aside though I tested the product anyways. The color is really cute, it's light and would suit fair to medium fair tones. The texture is awful though, it clumps up, the product doesn't spread evenly around the fact especially during the winter, you gotta heat up your hand and face for a better application but why go through all that when you can get another cheap blush for a better application? I tried applying with hands, beauty sponge, brushes- it always ends up looking clumpy :(

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

I was so disappointed with this product. I loved the color so much. This product oddly doesn’t stick to the skin, which is a problem I haven’t encountered before. I applied this on my cheek and only sticks to my finger! After exhaustive efforts I managed to make a little sticks to my cheek, after a while it came off and started strangely forming lines of areas with product which didn’t look flattering at all. Wiping it with a tissue was enough to remove it.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

good quality product with travel freindly size,love this product

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

not pigmented enough for me but if you look for something light when you dont use foundation you should be happy with it

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Lately I'm into liquid blush. This is a very soft and feminine color that suits my pale skin very well

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

Gives a nice glowing natural look without too much colour. I will keep using it

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

It has a very light texture. Cool & pleasant. The shade is pale so I have to strengthen it with another blush.

Posted on Jun 11, 2021

I love this blush. It’s so settle, great for summer and for girls who don’t like makeup but want a fresh face look