SG

Posted on Jan 14, 2022
Good

I bought this gloss because of internet hype it got. Also because i ran out of my favorite light pink gloss. This is not my favorite for sure - it is a little too thick, it is hard to apply in thin layer because the applicator is so huge. The color is nice, I got shade "Reef" - it is light neutral pink without any glitter. It is not very pigmented, especially if you prefer thinner layer, but it wears nice, does not dry out my lips and does not feel sticky, maybe a little heavy. It lasts well too. The smell is strong but not unpleasant.

6ece1536-d6b3-4581-b1eb-e264ce4915f4
adb04d0e-4168-4d10-a4ab-a3ad2e08eec9
c0f3a444-7489-4046-83ce-46bee3651778
Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I like how smooth it feels on my lips. I bought this because it was a dupe for the Fenty Beauty lip gloss and it definitely did not fail to amaze me. I got the color in reef. The best way it works for me is to mix the gloss with a matt lipstick, if not if just applied it does not suit my skin color. But my sister got the color in stone which is an amazing color for us brown girls. You can mix that color with a another lipstick shade or just apply on your lips.

335e634c-80b4-4499-80ba-2c91aa4d5473
Posted on Feb 22, 2022

If you like a thick and shiny lip gloss this one is for you. You can definitely apply less, and you'll get shiny lips with a tint of color. It has a very fine sweet scent, that goes away a few seconds after applying the gloss. I don't know about hydration but it doesn't dry my lips out, unlike other products of this kind.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I got a few of these. I do like them, the colors are great, they keep my lips hydrated. They go great over other lip products, liquid lipsticks as well. I do have to reapply after eating but it's to be expected. The only thing I would prefer for it not to have any taste. It tastes sweet. I don't mind the smell (it smells like cookies) but would prefer no taste.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

The color is pretty and the smell n taste is like vanilla! Makes me wanna eat it (please do not it btw haha) if you are looking for an affordable good quality gloss, I recommend this! It’s a bit sticky comparing to the the same series of maybelline clear gloss but I use this daily !! Please give thumbs up if you find this helpful!!

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

perfect 👌 i love it its so smooth and shine give my lips a beautiful color and look and i love that this gloss give a full coverage its texture gorgeous and i like it smell...... no concern good composition and package protect it benefits, size age quality use scent.

61e38318-df1d-4432-bc5c-bac50b9f7f58
Posted on Oct 19, 2021

Great lipgloss, very smoothing and pleasant. Love the nourishing texture of it. Bought it already in 3 different shades. Love it, especially for the price. Don't mind the light taste of it

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

This is the best lip product I have ever used, better than any high end product I own -Dior, Nars, Too faced. I want to buy all the shades.

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

I loved it so much!! Amazing smell and last for long time without a sticky feel at all.

1086c711-bafc-4a32-a62f-0094be47a620