SG

Posted on Apr 21, 2022
Beneficial for acne scars

It has been a week since I am using mederma, and I can already see a difference in my pitted acne scars. I use it at night before sleeping and only on my acne scars. The quality is good, which should be due to price and the ingredients are providing benefits! The packaging is tube like and when applied on particular area, it feels tight in that area, but it drys fast. Overall I would recommend to try this product out!

f1262ecf-17f6-470e-a8ae-ea8b4a2ca919
Posted on Oct 17, 2021

I have 3 keloid scars from a surgery I had 20 years ago. I was in search of an ointment / cream / gel to flatten out the scars, but no luck with what was available locally. I read reviews and did some research, and decided to buy the gel. Though I feel it’s a bit on the expensive side for the size, but I feel it works as my scars have been noticeably smaller for the 5 days I have been using it. The texture is very smooth (dissolves easily), and slight smell.

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

Mederma is a fantastic product. I used it the first time for an adult circumcision and have to say it was brilliant. At the time it was still the regular that needed 3-4 x a day application. Now i am thrilled to have the advanced version. Just had surgery in my chest and within days it lightened the color, softened the scar and made it look so much lighter. Fantastic product!

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

I had an expected surgery last year and the scar has mostly faded by itself except the top and bottom part that are still slightly raised (bumpy). I have been applying the cream since 3 weeks and I‘ve noticed the redness has started to fade and the bumps have reduced too, not significantly (yet) but noticeable. Looking forward to seeing changes in the next months. ! 3 MONTH UPDATE ! I have been applying the cream every day right after my shower. I only need a half a drop / to a drop. The redness has completely faded. The bottom part of the scar which was bumpy has completely evened out and is almost invisible. The top part still has a month or two to go since it was more severe, but there’s a huge difference, it’s heading to the barely visible stage. I’m very happy.

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

It’s been a couple of weeks now and I’m already seeing a difference in my surgery scars on my leg knee and ankle The gel is fragrant free and not sticky at all… there was a little peeling of my skin but after a few days this was gone The amount you get is definitely worth the price

I had a year old scar. I’ve been using this product for two days now once a day. It is a clear gel that absorbs into your skin fast and doesn’t leave your skin sticky. I wish the price is way more affordable for a 50g . I know this will take time to lessen the appearance of my scar but eventually it will be gone soon.

5db6235d-9c00-4ab3-b902-feb722a5b4e0
c8308e00-d4a8-4b1c-8ac3-d9760ff735a4
Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I used the gel on my burn scar and it faded away after 4 weeks use the gel texture is nice and dries out quickly the size is good and lasts a lot you need to apply a thin layer only i am very satisfied I wish the price was cheaper though

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I had an accident back in January and needed a skin graft- apart from the graft, I have so many incision sites and scars- Since I started using this product, I noticed a huge difference- my scars were so hard and they're already starting to soften, only 4 weeks in! I mainly add it at night before sleeping, and then massage my scars with some oil during the day.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Quality is good easy application and absorption feel is very light it’s gel I’m using it for scars and it works well I’m keep using it tell my scars demolish effective on reducing the scat size I’m using derma roller to enhance the benefits ingredients works well

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

So far it seems good. It's hard to tell at this stage as there hasn't been a significant change. I am about a month in, but with irregular use as I am using in conjunction with other products. It does sometimes feel warm an leave a sticky residue, so I tend to only use it at home or at night before bed. I wouldn't recommend for day use outside of the house but I don't think that effects the efficacy or value.