SG

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

This is one of the best cream in the market for scar healing. Protecting the new scar from SPF is also very important. I'm so happy to find this here on iherb because I can't find this in the local pharmacy.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

it moisturises the skin. I bought it as it has both spf and scar reducing properties. Nice scent. price steep though. I have only used it once so I will wait out to see if it helps lighten my acne scars in the day.

Posted on May 16, 2021

First, my advice, dont buy big tube. This tube has plenty of product. I bought it because it has SPF. I am not as discipline to put cream then another cream with SPF on my huge, fresh scar on my leg. I put it in the morning and Derma E cream at night. Does it make my scar disappear? Of course not, but it was expected. It made blue, bright red scar is less visible and took away this bluishness. No I have pink line on my leg. It does not do wonders, but definitely makes scar less visible.

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

I am using for my new operation scar on my arm. it seems working .. I am ready to order 2nd one

b35b9fd4-c4c4-4b1b-8d3e-3e8532d547c4
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I been using it for more than a month , have not seen clear result of it and the smell is really not good , annoying what I like that it have SPF so I can you use it every morning with my morning routine

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

It’s like a magic , i have a really bad scars and they stated to disappear . This is my second purchase

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Bought for my mum after surgery on her face, really helped with her scaring.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

good cream no matter use for day or night time. suitable for every seasons. Good smell !!

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

This definitely works but the price is super expensive for such a small tube. Other than that everything else is amazing!.