SG

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Nice serum, I have to used it to reducing pores. Mild aroma and smooth texture. Package is good,

446f56c0-257a-49c1-8354-87b22160fb95
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Great product. Great for facial skin. fair price. I will buy it again.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

excellent product, it doesn't reduce pores, but they are less visible, I like it.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Scent is very good, good quality and the size is ok. Good for any age, packaging is great. G

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

One of the best I use

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Wow 😯 I used before make up ❤️‍🔥

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Love it it’s great

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

just got the product and didn’t try it yet. will update after use.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

It has a slight refreshing scent, so it doesn't bother me to use it every day. Because it is good for cospa, I use it steadily. Peptide is a nutritional component necessary for giving pores, sagging, wrinkles, firmness, skin gloss, etc. It is necessary for anti-aging for aging. ,bought. The lotion and milky lotion are the same type, and the reviews are good, but I used the serum as a booster for the lotion and serum. There is, but it absorbs quickly and the skin feels refreshed. It should be easy to use even in summer. I wanted to absorb 9 kinds as much as possible, so I added 5% glycolic acid to clean the pores and then absorbed the peptide. I feel that the skin is very glossy. Especially, the pores on the side of the nose due to slack are small so that they do not open and extend, and peptide supplements are added every day for a while until the pores become inconspicuous. When it gets smaller, use it 3 times a week. Even if you use it in the morning, you can't get close to the sunscreen and foundation because it has a refreshing finish, so it's recommended to prevent slackening of pores in the morning.

684753b4-d2d9-45bf-b24c-6739c6da1678