SG

Posted on Feb 11, 2022
I love BHI allergy relief.

I adopted an retired breeder English Creme Golden Retriever dog in August 2021. She had a lot of allergies….cough, sneezing, scratching etc. I had a rough couple months with her with health problems, She was very nervous and very jumpy at first. The nights with her were very tiring …….she would sneeze etc and have scary spells of breathing problems once in awhile. I grabbed the BHI allergy tabs…..gave her two and was totally amazed how she calmed down and fell asleep almost immediately……ever since then I give her two tabs at night and she sleeps the whole night.

abbb7d0a-6f09-4768-b9d9-79334e478646
Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I used this for the first time i really like it so far, it works as intended! most i like is the scent is not too strong compared to other brands, it is acceptable and it is easy to apply. quality-wise is satisfied. the size is also many and lasts for a long usage. the ingredients is vegetarian that suitable for muslims too. suitable for all ages as prescribed.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

The BHI allergy tablets work pretty well for us. They desolve under the tongue and don't have much taste. They have quality homeopathy ingredients. These tablets seem to give some relief for the type of allergy symptoms we experience. I like that I can repeat the dosage for a while until the symptoms calm down. I sometimes get allergic skin itch.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I ordered them because it’s an homeopathic remedy and indeed these pills are very good for allergies, better than the allopathic ones. The pills are super tiny, easy to ingest.

f1bb67c4-4950-4226-a32d-59b07155170a
Posted on May 22, 2022

Great for people with allergies. The quality is excellent. It's more for the age of adults than kids. It provides relief. The packaging will last for a long time, then the standard allergy pills

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

It is a wonderful homeopathic that works well and keeps my allergies under control. Relief is usually fairly quick! Safe to use with not side effects. Always comes well packaged and in excellent condition.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

It is my first time using this antihistamine when I got rushed and itchy i took it one time and was effective. There is no metallic taste.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I often suffer from seasonal allergies and this might have helped suppress it. Can’t be sure though as I decided to take a combination of immunity boosters and natural allergy preventers.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

my morning allergy is a bit relief when I take this. and taste is not bad just like mint candy. package is small and easy to carry.

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

Great alternative to Claritin *personal opinion*. Make sure you read and follow the directions. For so long, I would just randomly take it. But check with your doc and take as directed.